New Trailer for Lost Soul: Aside Released. Game confirmed for PC.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Ultizero Games have released the ChinaJoy 2023 trailer for PlayStation China Hero Project action RPG Lost Soul Aside, as well as officially confirmed a PC version of the game that utilizes NVIDIA GeForce RTX. The description does not mention a PlayStation 4 version, suggesting it is longer planned.

“Lost Soul Aside is an action RPG developed on Unreal Engine 4 and planned for release on PlayStation 5 and PC,
” reads the trailer description. “It features a unique combat system, stunning graphics, and an engaging story. The gameplay revolves around fluid and intense battles as players face a variety of powerful enemies and challenges.”

A release date for Lost Soul Aside has yet to be announced.

Reactions: Frozone

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Pretty much. At the rate things are going, Tencent is more likely to acquire those developers and the IP than Sony, seemingly :/

What a waste of time.

Sony managed to get Kojima Productions and Fromsoftware to do it with Death Stranding, Bloodborne, Deracine and Demons Souls but can’t with these developers.

Sony is basically nurturing these developers and IPs for Tencent to gobble.

At least own the IPs at a minimum.

Tencent have already done it with the Stellar Blade developer. They have bought a stake in the developer who own the IP not Sony.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
What a waste of time.

Sony managed to get Kojima Productions and Fromsoftware to do it with Death Stranding, Bloodborne, Deracine and Demons Souls but can’t with these developers.

Sony is basically nurturing these developers and IPs for Tencent to gobble.

At least own the IPs at a minimum.

Tencent have already done it with the Stellar Blade developer. They have bought a stake in the developer who own the IP not Sony.

they’re nurturing them to sell ps5’s in china

We don’t even know if these games or devs are good enough to be investing in beyond that. Let the games come out first before we get upset sony aren’t going on a spending spree in china and korea

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
they’re nurturing them to sell ps5’s in china

We don’t even know if these games or devs are good enough to be investing in beyond that. Let the games come out first before we get upset sony aren’t going on a spending spree in china and korea

The games will also be available on PC. Good luck selling PS5s in China.

Personally I have no issues nurturing developers provided Sony owns the IPs at the least.

Look what happened with Stellar Blade.

Sony is publishing and most likely financing the game but don’t own the IP.

Tencent have just bought a stake in the developer of it. Shift Up I believe is their name.

Reactions: Frozone

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Again, we don’t even know if that game is good. It could be the next Redfall and sony would have gained nothing by owning the IP

On the other hand it could be good and Sony doesn’t own the IP.

Owning the IP you publish and fund should be a minimum.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
The games will also be available on PC. Good luck selling PS5s in China.

Personally I have no issues nurturing developers provided Sony owns the IPs at the least.

Look what happened with Stellar Blade.

Sony is publishing and most likely financing the game but don’t own the IP.

Tencent have just bought a stake in the developer of it. Shift Up I believe is their name.
If Sony doesn't care why should we? The message is clear. It's pretty obvious what they want us to do, move to PC and stop buying PlayStation consoles.

PC players are treated better by Sony than PlayStation players. They couldn't bother to even patch games for PlayStation in the past but will spend months fixing their PC ports.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
If Sony doesn't care why should we? The message is clear. It's pretty obvious what they want us to do, move to PC and stop buying PlayStation consoles.

PC players are threated better by Sony than PlayStation players.
sad truth

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
sad truth
At this point PS+ Extra, physical games and poor PC ports are the only things holding me back from just selling my console and never looking back again. It's not like I have plenty of upcoming games I care about to look forward to like I used to have in the past. I know Death Stranding 2 and FFVII Rebirth will release on PC in no time.

Disc and poor PC ports are just something that happens by default not a merit of Sony.

Banana

10 Jan 2023
At this point PS+ Extra, physical games and poor PC ports are the only things holding me back from just selling my console and never looking back again. It's not like I have plenty of upcoming games I care about to look forward to like I used to have in the past. I know Death Stranding 2 and FFVII Rebirth will release on PC in no time.

Disc and poor PC ports are just something that happens by default not a merit of Sony.
Might be EGS exclusives for the first 6 months though. Other than that, yeah.

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
Might be EGS exclusives for the first 6 months though. Other than that, yeah.

Steam or nothing.

200.gif

• Shake
Reactions: Banana

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
It's a Chinese game of course it's going to have a PC version. Same with Korean ones, only japanese favour consoles in Asia.