New Xbox Digital Showcase Is Coming April 29

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
xbox-achievements.webp

Microsoft has announced that it will be hosting its next Xbox digital showcase on April 29, 2024 at 1pm ET/10am PT.

The ID@Xbox Digtal Showcase will feature a look at games like 33 Immortals, Lost Records Bloom & Rage, Vampire Survivors, Dungeons of Hinterberg, and much more. It will include “epic trailers, fresh gameplay, and new reveals”, according to Microsoft.

The last ID@Xbox Digital Showcase showed players games like Axiom Verge 2, Sea of Stars

Reactions: KvallyX and Yuniac

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
xbox-achievements.webp

Microsoft has announced that it will be hosting its next Xbox digital showcase on April 29, 2024 at 1pm ET/10am PT.

The ID@Xbox Digtal Showcase will feature a look at games like 33 Immortals, Lost Records Bloom & Rage, Vampire Survivors, Dungeons of Hinterberg, and much more. It will include “epic trailers, fresh gameplay, and new reveals”, according to Microsoft.

The last ID@Xbox Digital Showcase showed players games like Axiom Verge 2, Sea of Stars

Wow, I didn't watch the last one but it showed Axiom Verge 2 AND Sea of Stars? 🔥

Reactions: John Elden Ring

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
im just waiting for the big one in june. we Should see some crazy stuff.

Not officially dated yet but im expecting it to be on Sunday June 9th. Should be a two hour showcase considering how much stuff they have to show and announce. Hyped!!

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Not officially dated yet but im expecting it to be on Sunday June 9th. Should be a two hour showcase considering how much stuff they have to show and announce. Hyped!!
I would like to see Fable, Perfect Dark and Everwild as well as respective release dates. I also would like to see a Forza Horizon 6 in Japan announced.

• haha
Reactions: quest4441

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I wonder if all 3rd party publishers are doing big events around May like MS.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
John Linneman from Digital Foundry (huge Xbox fansite) said he knows of indie games that sold dozens of copies on Xbox - not even worth the port. Without gamepass, how many of these titles will share the same fate?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I would like to see Fable, Perfect Dark and Everwild as well as respective release dates. I also would like to see a Forza Horizon 6 in Japan announced.

I'm expecting Perfect Dark to be shown as it's been almost three years since Crystal Dynamics basically became the lead studio on the project with Gallagher overseeing it. Fable can go either way because I see it as a Fall 2025 game so they may skip this year and show it next year with a gameplay segment and release date. As for Everwild, im expecting it to be a next generation game to be honest.

I want to see more of Avowed, Indiana Jones and Towerborne with release dates. I can see two of the three releasing in the Fall with Indiana Jones possibly getting delayed to early 2025 which is fine by me as the Fall is going to be packed for me personally. Really want to see Contraband, how it looks and plays. Also hoping to see that Wu-Tang game and Gears of War 6.