New Zelda Echoes of Wisdom Trailer Released

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Catch up on the announcement trailer here for more info about echoes: • The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom... Learn about some of the regions you’ll visit in Hyrule during your adventure – as well as a few other things that are sure to come in handy! The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch September 26th.​

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I liked Link’s Awakening; I’ll give this one a shot.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Looks like a nice Small/Medium Nintendo title. Gameplay mechanics look cool

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
A step in the right direction for the TLOZ series, after almost a decade of missteps

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Very much a 2D BotW with Zelda as an added surprise hook. I think this one will sell well for for a 2D Zelda, even this late in the generation.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Feels like stat padding at this point in the Switch’s cycle. Not a bad looking game but I’m in no rush.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Two takeaways:

This is me beating a dead horse at this point but I hate Nintendo's English language voiceovers in their directs and other trailers. They need to rehire the Melee announcer and have him say everything.

They're reusing the BotW menu interface and fonts despite the team seemingly being from the LA remake people. Just a weird design choice in my opinion. Maybe the LA remake did too? I skipped, having played the original a few years prior.