Next-gen Xbox to have 2 SKUs including handheld. Believed to be releasing 2026.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
For the last 10 years

1716054590-image.png

Last edited:

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Well that officially kills Xbox sales this gen.

I honestly have no idea why Console makers are going the Steamdeck route.

That shit hasn’t even reached 5 million units sold.
That’s because Valve hasn’t done any marketing for it. It’s also not sold in stores. If Sony and MS released a powerful handheld and marketed right, it could sell well.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Idk why MS even bothers, they reqlly should just leave. Only an idiot would buy the next Xbox

Reactions: Evilms

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
That’s because Valve hasn’t done any marketing for it. It’s also not sold in stores. If Sony and MS released a powerful handheld and marketed right, it could sell well.

I agree about Sony and Microsoft but still don’t understand why Steamdeck is considered a success.

What the reason is. It barely sold 3 million.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The next Xbox will be able to run all PlayStation games and will have free online and cloud saving.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The next Xbox will be able to run all PlayStation games and will have free online and cloud saving.
And don't forget that you won't have to pay for PS Plus to pay online, except on Playstation consoles.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
next Xbox gonna do this gonna do that, like WTF? xbox is a major clusterfuck. don't you all learned from the past nothing? xbox sucks big time, if anything you can expect from them is another time of anti consumer bullshit push.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
next Xbox gonna do this gonna do that, like WTF? xbox is a major clusterfuck. don't you all learned from the passed nothing? xbox sucks big time, if anything you can expect from them is another time of anti consumer bullshit push.
Next Xbox is just a PC. Sony asked for this and it's going to be glorious to see them fail in record time due to shortsightedness.

PC port will inevitable lead to the end of them being able to charge for online and cloud saves and will also make Xbox rise from it's grave as a brand for PC in console-like and portable form factor.

Reactions: Luffy123

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Take it as a rumor as there's no other indication a portable will be revealed.

EXtas1s Says he can confirm that one of the Xbox first-party titles everyone expects to see (like Flight Simulator, Avowed, Diablo DLC, Starfield DLC, Towerborne, etc.) will be a shadow drop at the event. While he knows which one it is, he's not revealing it. I'm guessing it's Towerborne, but we'll see.

2: Xbox will make a teaser about the new Xbox Portable on the Showcase that confirms its existence to the general public.

Source

Last edited:

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
man why people give attention to this fucker its beyond me,its well know in the spanish community this guy its a fraud he goes to reddit,read something and make a video asap

he doesnt know shit

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think its a smart way to move out of the home console war.
Soon 3rd party is gonna make Windows/MS Console like machines and handhelds for MS and Valve. T

A positive is also this should make Playstation realise they can also make a PSP3 that will play the same ecosystem of games.