Nice to meat ya , I am a newbies.

15 May 2024
I just want to say Halo , Nice meet you all

I am a single males video gamers from Indonesia , straight, loves busty females

So I just love video games my preferred platform is consoles (PlayStation and Nintendo and also old Xbox consoles original ones and Xbox 360 ) and some old games on PC (Moding ) and some degenerates games on PC 😏 .

Love to discuss everything that related to Video games, technologies , Also loves anime, manga and some Mans cultural stuff (Every cultural mans know this 😏)

But I do loves a constructive discussion about politic ( I am a center in US terms) and also I am Indonesian so I am not into American political debate and cultural debate.

Thanks for the mod to let me join this communities I hope we can get along and have very constructive discussion, chat and also I want to say hi for everyone's in here .

Terima kasih 🙏

• fire
Reactions: Entropi

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Saved By The Bell Reaction GIF

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
I just want to say Halo , Nice meet you all

I am a single males video gamers from Indonesia , straight, loves busty females

So I just love video games my preferred platform is consoles (PlayStation and Nintendo and also old Xbox consoles original ones and Xbox 360 ) and some old games on PC (Moding ) and some degenerates games on PC 😏 .

Love to discuss everything that related to Video games, technologies , Also loves anime, manga and some Mans cultural stuff (Every cultural mans know this 😏)

But I do loves a constructive discussion about politic ( I am a center in US terms) and also I am Indonesian so I am not into American political debate and cultural debate.

Thanks for the mod to let me join this communities I hope we can get along and have very constructive discussion, chat and also I want to say hi for everyone's in here .

Terima kasih 🙏
A newbie? It it also says you're a master?