NieR Re[in]carnation to end service on April 30 | Final story chapter to release on March 28

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GEfsDb5bwAAqtBT

NieR Re[in]carnation will end service on April 29 at 10:00 p.m. PT / April 30 at 1:00 a.m. ET, publisher Square Enix and developer Applibot announced. The story will conclude with the release of “The People and the World Final Chapter” on March 28.

We regret to inform you that NieR Re[in]carnation will be ending service with the conclusion of The People and the World.

The final chapter of The People and the World is planned to be released Mar. 28, 2024. The game will run for a month following the final chapter’s release until Apr. 29, 2024 22:00 PST when service will officially end.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude to our players for your patronage over the 2.5 years since we launched on July 28, 2021.

Until the end of service, we will continue to add content and characters, as well as hold various events and campaigns, so we hope you will continue to enjoy NieR Re[in]carnation until the end.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Or maybe Yoko Taro got lucky with Nier Automata and no one cares about the rest. I never knew this existed.
If that is the case why it has 4.7 user review average in App Store with ~15k votes... and 4.5 in PlayStore with over 60k votes.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
If that is the case why it has 4.7 user review average in App Store with ~15k votes... and 4.5 in PlayStore with over 60k votes.
I mean...niche games always are liked cause no one else cares.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
I've played it since launch. Unfortunately it takes so long for new story content to drop that they've had to rerun the same events several times over. Plus it was definitely hurting for money the rerun events they specifically made it so you can't get Gem currency again which is the currency used to roll in the gacha. I mean the character designs were good but as for flavor for battling it got extremely stale. Which I believe this is going to continue the current trend unless they start adapting to how Hoyolabs is setting the mobile bar with their games.

Last edited: