Nintendo employee leaks unannounced Nintendo stuff on his imdb

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Laughing Face Emoji.

Try again guys, like have you really never used IMDB before?

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Just think it's funny how no one ever criticizes nintendo for not having a single new idea in like 20 years
If its not broken, don't fix it, Too risky too business-wise, their existent franchises are great as is.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Lol ofc Nintendo will make a new 3d mario, zelda, DK etc etc. How is this news? Now if they greenlight a new metroid or xenoblade, that is newsworthy

Reactions: toadsage44

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
botw was boring as shit, weapon durability and the same 5 open world reward types isn't "relying on gameplay" it's fucking stupid
Its one of the best games of all time and people who complain about weapon durability are bad at games.

Its also over seven years old, so find something new to complain about.

• haha
Reactions: toadsage44 and Box

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Its one of the best games of all time and people who complain about weapon durability are bad at games.

Its also over seven years old, so find something new to complain about.
Blasphemy the new Zelda's have nothing on the classic ones

Reactions: kuzon

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Classic Zelda is over-rated as fuck and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.
wow, but i thought nintendo was gucci just 'relying on gameplay'? Also I agree with him, classic zelda was legendary

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
wow, but i thought nintendo was gucci just 'relying on gameplay'? Also I agree with him, classic zelda was legendary
Oh no, I don't adore every single game in the library, I guess Nintendo's lost it.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

i played Zelda OOT and the older NES zelda games on the Switch online, i didnt grow up playing these games and i honestly feel they have aged poorly. OOT feels like a chore to play once you get to hyrule field. The dungeons themselves are good though but the story feels very barebones compared to dsomething like FF7.

I loved the GBA Zelda game Minish cap though, that game and its graphics have aged really well, Links Awakening is also awesome

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
i played Zelda OOT and the older NES zelda games on the Switch online, i didnt grow up playing these games and i honestly feel they have aged poorly. OOT feels like a chore to play once you get to hyrule field. The dungeons themselves are good though but the story feels very barebones compared to dsomething like FF7.

I loved the GBA Zelda game Minish cap though, that game and its graphics have aged really well, Links Awakening is also awesome
well obviously the games are dated now, but they were goat at the time