Nintendo is very boring in 2024 at the moment

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I get that the Switch 2 is coming out this year or possibly 2025 but i wish they would still release some games like Metroid 4. Apart from the Paper Mario Remake, the Splatoon DLC, and Another Code, there isn't much catching my interest at the moment. It's a bit frustrating that Nintendo seems to be focused heavily on releasing remakes and remasters of Mario games lately, which is starting to feel repetitive.

Third parties are carrying Nintendo right with SMT V, Unicorn Ovelord, Epic Mickey, and the Monster Hunter Stories remaster.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
The system is in its 7th year, I think they have earned the window to be boring. All resources would have been moved over for Switch 2 as they'll have to come out swinging as the pressure is definitely on them. But I'm sure they'll have smaller stuff lined up.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I get that the Switch 2 is coming out this year or possibly 2025 but i wish they would still release some games like Metroid 4. Apart from the Paper Mario Remake, the Splatoon DLC, and Another Code, there isn't much catching my interest at the moment. It's a bit frustrating that Nintendo seems to be focused heavily on releasing remakes and remasters of Mario games lately, which is starting to feel repetitive.

Third parties are carrying Nintendo right with SMT V, Unicorn Ovelord, Epic Mickey, and the Monster Hunter Stories remaster.

Yeah it's fairly lowkey releases right now.

The Switch still has an insanely active playerbase so this is the best time to release a bunch of smaller games and remasters/remakes that would not get many looks in the early years of the next console due to the big titles sucking out the air out of the room.
But it does leave people interested in the bigger Nintendo offerings in a perpetual holding pattern for quite some time.
Going by the rumoured delay to Q1 2025 also means that the wait will be longer than initially anticipated.

Reactions: Box

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

SMTV came out on Switch in, like, 2019. And yeah, its a shame, they are banking stuff for Switch 2 now, the most we can get is Primec4 and maybe a port/remaster of something you like.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
SMTV came out on Switch in, like, 2019. And yeah, its a shame, they are banking stuff for Switch 2 now, the most we can get is Primec4 and maybe a port/remaster of something you like.

No there is a sequel to SMTV out this year

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
No there is a sequel to SMTV out this year
its not a sequel, its just a complete edition with a few changes like what Persona 5 royal was to P5 mainly because its being ported to other platforms.