NintendoDirect: Partner Showcase |OT| 25 mins of info focused on #NintendoSwitch

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Different time zones

2:00 PM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
6:00 AM Monday, Pacific Time (PT)
9:00 AM Monday, Eastern Time (ET)
8:00 AM Monday, Central Time (CT)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's coming ppl here is the |OT| where you'll find info to tune in. Seems the Leaker I posted was 1,0000% legit.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
For you Nintendo heads what partner stuff do you think we will get? I'm curious.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
For you Nintendo heads what partner stuff do you think we will get? I'm curious.
Endless Ocean remake/master was hinted at by Pyoro, Microsoft stuff (HFR at least) is almost certainly going to be there and, uhhh, I think Penny's Big Breakout (Sonic Mania devs' new game) is rumored to get a launch date here.

So in other words nothing big to get excited over.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Endless Ocean remake/master was hinted at by Pyoro, Microsoft stuff (HFR at least) is almost certainly going to be there and, uhhh, I think Penny's Big Breakout (Sonic Mania devs' new game) is rumored to get a launch date here.

So in other words nothing big to get excited over.
Yeah once I saw "partner" in the other leaked thread I thought "mehhh"

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Im hoping for Metroid Prime 4, we are long overdue for some sort of gameplay reveal
You know just off the hype from some fans I'm really looking forward to finding out more about this and purchasing.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
You know just off the hype from some fans I'm really looking forward to finding out more about this and purchasing.

It was the first game revealed for the switch, hopefully its the last Nintendo game for it as well

• Shake

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Will tune in, not because I care too much about Nintendo but because a lot of games supposed to come out in Q1-Q2 from Japan and around the world still have no firm release dates and this is where it'll happen.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
It was the first game revealed for the switch, hopefully its the last Nintendo game for it as well
Huh? No it wasn't. Stuff like 1 2 Switch and Arms were in the Switch launch trailer. (And Odyssey but it wasn't named at the time.)

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think it should be there. Its inclusion is probably why the direct is this week instead of last week, either to add it in or give MS the chance to talk about it first.
Yeah more than likely.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Mostly interesting in there 1st party stuff when it comes to Nintendo.

Maybe some remakes of some classic 3rd party stuff.
Maybe some stuff like Oracle of ages remake, a new mousou game.
They will most likely show Mario RPG, fingers crossed a new 3rd party Fzero or F Zero GX remaster.

Maybe Donkey Kong 3D is being made by a 3rd party

If Nintendo secure the new Dragon Quest, Mainline Monster Hunter it wont be good for PS5 sales in Japan.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Mostly interesting in there 1st party stuff when it comes to Nintendo.

Maybe some remakes of some classic 3rd party stuff.
Maybe some stuff like Oracle of ages remake, a new mousou game.
They will most likely show Mario RPG, fingers crossed a new 3rd party Fzero or F Zero GX remaster.

Maybe Donkey Kong 3D is being made by a 3rd party

If Nintendo secure the new Dragon Quest, Mainline Monster Hunter it wont be good for PS5 sales in Japan.
Sounds good. Let's see if those show up.

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023

More likely to see the DQ3 HD-2D game here than seeing any new info/trailer about DQXII.
If we don't see it soon, I'll just assume it's in dev hell.

But I think DQXII is almost a guarantee to be on whatever is coming up for Nintendo, the game will sell extremely well on that platform if we're going by what DQXI did.
We also won't see anything about Switch 2 versions of any currently announced PS5/Xbox/PC games until they actually have the proper reveal presentation where they showcase games.

You know everyone is going to be scrambling to get their Nintendo version out due to what happened to sales of third parties back in 2017-2018. A lot of games sold very well until the evergreens of Nintendo started coming out and than we saw a lot of reduced sales for sequel of titles who did very well the first time around(Octopath Traveler 1 vs 2, Mario Rabbids 1 vs the sequel, etc)

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
More likely to see the DQ3 HD-2D game here than seeing any new info/trailer about DQXII.
If we don't see it soon, I'll just assume it's in dev hell.

But I think DQXII is almost a guarantee to be on whatever is coming up for Nintendo, the game will sell extremely well on that platform if we're going by what DQXI did.
We also won't see anything about Switch 2 versions of any currently announced PS5/Xbox/PC games until they actually have the proper reveal presentation where they showcase games.

You know everyone is going to be scrambling to get their Nintendo version out due to what happened to sales of third parties back in 2017-2018. A lot of games sold very well until the evergreens of Nintendo started coming out and than we saw a lot of reduced sales for sequel of titles who did very well the first time around(Octopath Traveler 1 vs 2, Mario Rabbids 1 vs the sequel, etc)
Nice!