No Man's Sky Worlds Part I Update Revealed

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I don’t understand the business model here. How do they continually release all this for free for such an old game?? There’s no monetisation is there?

Looks cool.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I don’t understand the business model here. How do they continually release all this for free for such an old game?? There’s no monetisation is there?

Looks cool.
I'm wondering the same thing, they are getting zero revenue for this game it's been 8 years, I'd go back to it if they make a story mode of some sorts.

Reactions: Shmunter

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Didn't they announce a new game recently? How do they do it?

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I'm wondering the same thing, they are getting zero revenue for this game it's been 8 years, I'd go back to it if they make a story mode of some sorts.

Its probably still selling.
Plus they were a very small team who started it.

It sold 10+ million since launch, thats more than enough money to last forever lol

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Same boring crap.
The trailer even has the same music as every no man sky trailer ever, the same narration and the same walk to the ship and fly into space.

The graphics are not overhauled. it's just a bit better. I am not seeing it.
It's embarrassing how people keep saying the game is SO MUCHJ CHANGED AND BETTER. it's not.
They pump the same crap for 10 years instead of making a good game
And the Sean guy again as always comes out in the trailer and says "my fav things is flying over the clouds" and stuff like that.
1000% the guy didn't touch that game in his free time since it released. He probably hates it lol. But he always was a good bullshitter

Last edited:
  • angry
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Gamerguy84

22 Jun 2022
Yea i guess what we got in the beginning was bare bones af. What we thought we were getting is this game and probably a few updates more than this.

I can get lost in it though and enjoy it.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I really need to get back to this game one day. These were by far the most updated $40 I have, and probably will ever, spend.

Reactions: Kokoloko

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
A testament to bullying. /sarc

Does any of this come to fruition had the general public not fried Sean Murray's ass when the game first released? We may never know.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
A testament to bullying. /sarc

Does any of this come to fruition had the general public not fried Sean Murray's ass when the game first released? We may never know.
Yeah because the way gamers reacted back then was so justified, huh?

Grow up

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
GSs-T4su-W4-AAZ4s-O.png