I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Yeah, MS basically told us themselves it was slowing. They over estimated subscription gaming taking off.

Its also funny, once again Jim Ryan was right. It’s F2P that is taking off not subscriptions

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yeah, MS basically told us themselves it was slowing. They over estimated subscription gaming taking off.

Its also funny, once again Jim Ryan was right. It’s F2P that is taking off not subscriptions
Well even some PS fans not liking Ryan... he is several levels ahead our Uncle Phil in management business.
Their mistakes at not even comparables.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
There's been a lot of media pressure for Sony to fully adopt a business model that they can't sustain given the type and quality of games that they make.
A lot of media sits in m$ corner, of course they will push their propaganda. M$ perfectly know that shit is not sustainable for anyone except m$ and maybe Apple. It is straight way to bankruptcy and destroying gaming section.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
A lot of media sits in m$ corner, of course they will push their propaganda. M$ perfectly know that shit is not sustainable for anyone except m$ and maybe Apple. It is straight way to bankruptcy and destroying gaming section.
A lot of individual writers are on their side. They tend to be incredibly short-sighted and biased.