NXGaming : Black Myth: Wukong PS5 vs PC Performance Review

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Now that IGN also owns Digital Foundry now them and NX Gamer will likely always have the same opinions. Not even going to bother watching this.

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
Now that IGN also owns Digital Foundry now them and NX Gamer will likely always have the same opinions. Not even going to bother watching this.
yeah its legit the same scrpt from DF video... i unfollowed NX gamer til lthe day he leaves IGN. simple as that love the dude but i cant support him being with IGN

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Its time for this meme again
James Franco GIF

Joking aside its perfomance mode for me

• haha
Reactions: Evilms

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
And VG Tech has stopped? It's been 6 months since he posted a single comparative video.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I'll always prefer watching the one who doesn't make a Nvidia advertisement out of all their videos.

• Informative
Reactions: Entropi

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Which one is that? Out of curiosity.

The one who only uses the term "GSync" instead of VRR or FreeSync despite the latter being 100x more widely adopted, who only uses GPUs given to him by Nvidia for literally all his work, who spent the past 6 years praising every single hardly noticeable raytracing effect as if it was the second coming of Christ, who claims the PS5 is similar in performance to a RTX2060S (despite its actual desktop counterpart running circles around it) and pretends AMD videocards don't exist in every single hardware suggestion article.

It's so blatant it's comical, really. Dude doesn't even lift a finger to hide it.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
ps5 seems much more solid after watching DF review destroying it, while being kinda apologtic towards pc version.
One thing I wish there was 30fps lock like it was added to dragons dogama2.
tbh, I finished dd2 on ps5 and it was JUST FINE and everyone cried it's unplayable. I even enabled 30fps lock when it was patched.
Seeing all the trouble this game is on pc... I am leaning towards ps5

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
ps5 seems much more solid after watching DF review destroying it, while being kinda apologtic towards pc version.
One thing I wish there was 30fps lock like it was added to dragons dogama2.
tbh, I finished dd2 on ps5 and it was JUST FINE and everyone cried it's unplayable. I even enabled 30fps lock when it was patched.
Seeing all the trouble this game is on pc... I am leaning towards ps5
i bet, all modes are open because of Pro. Pro will push those FPS to max in those modes.
so it is possible to get 4k60fps if Pro is as powerful as leaked info suggest.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
i bet, all modes are open because of Pro. Pro will push those FPS to max in those modes.
so it is possible to get 4k60fps if Pro is as powerful as leaked info suggest.
maybe I will wait then if pro is this year