[Official] Detroit: Become Human has sold 9 million copies

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
We are approaching the end of the year, and we are proud to announce that the Detroit: Become Human community has grown by 1 million since the beginning of 2023.That’s 9 million reasons to thank you all for being part of this adventure and sharing the stories of Connor, Kara and Markus.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Was a fantastic game, unique and great exclusive at the time for PS4.

His other games were cool too.

Another partnership wasted....People excuse or praise stuff because of sales/lack of sales, so whats the excuse now for letting another former exclusive partnership disappear ….

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Fantastic game, with an amazing atmosphere. My son recently got into it.

I really thought QD would be a great PSStudio....

Their Star Wars game looks really cool even if it's early on.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
One of my fave PS4 games. Unfortunately all the legal stuff and studio conflict destroyed the partnership they had with Sony.

I think PlayStation should have stuck with them but again PS4 era they were quick to throw anyone under the bus as they were riding high..

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko and Box

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Best quantic dream game
Alice Hug GIF by Quantic Dream

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
My favorite developer going all the way back to my first time playing Heavy Rain. Quantic Dream is special, and no other developer from Telltale, Supermassive, or Dontnod comes close with their choice systems.

I'll support them on whatever platform they're on, and even check out their star wars game and suck up my dislike for licensed games.

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
One of my fave PS4 games. Unfortunately all the legal stuff and studio conflict destroyed the partnership they had with Sony.

I think PlayStation should have stuck with them but again PS4 era they were quick to throw anyone under the bus as they were riding high..

Seems like there is alot of studios Sony should of stuck with or carry on working with. Supermassive being one of them.

But kept getting told there working with Chinese studios and Stellar Blade so its all ok…..