Officially Licensed Xbox Series S Toaster released for $39.99

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
xboxseriesstoaster.jpg
Images of an Xbox Series S toaster first emerged nearly a year ago on French websites, but Walmart has now started selling the toaster for $39.99, as spotted by Wario64. While the toaster looks like an Xbox Series S, with its signature black air vent, it also includes a bunch of features you’d actually want for toasting your bread. There are six levels of browning, a removable crumb tray, an LED countdown, and a defrost button. But the main star of the show is obviously the ability to imprint the Xbox logo into your bread like a real gamer.

102144.jpg

The Xbox Series S toaster joins the Xbox Series X mini fridge that was born from memes that mocked the console’s fridge-like look. I’m personally waiting for Microsoft to branch out into a full home appliance range. There’s plenty of room in a kitchen for an Xbox microwave, kettle, or washing machine. After all, any true Xbox fan would want all of their food imprinted with the Xbox logo and their clothes dyed green after every wash.

Source

• haha
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
They put more effort in these stupid marketing stunts than on making good games.

One of the ugliest consoles ever designed, a white box with a black circle.

Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
No buy from me, not until they upgrade it to Two slices.

Pro series are always better!

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Prolly sell more of them than the console.

Wait…….. i can only toast one slice at a time?
ms cant get shit right.
😂😂

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
The amount of dumb gimmick products they've made or slapped their name on is something to behold.