OneXPlayer X1 New Intel Meteor Lake Handheld Starts at $859 US

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

1705752895855.png

1705752916208.png

First and foremost, let's dive into details about the onboard CPUs, which are none other than Intel's Core Ultra 7 155H and Core Ultra 7 125H, both of which are seen as the next processors to dominate handheld markets due to the performance per watt ratio they feature. In terms of specifications, the Core Ultra 7 155H features 16 cores in a 6+8+2 configuration, 22 threads, a base clock of 3.8 GHz a boost clock of up to 4.8 GHz, 24 MB of L3 cache, and a 28W TDP. The Core Ultra 7 125H, features a 14-core design with 18 threads, a 3.6 GHz base clock, and a 4.5 GHz boost clock. It carries 20 MB of cache & is configured at a 28W TDP.
OneXPlayer Reveals OneXPlayer X1 Prices, New Intel Meteor Lake Handheld Starts at $859 US 1
OneXPlayer X1 has all the goodies present in it, and another interesting area to delve into is the handheld's onboard display. It features a 10.95-inch 2.5K LTPS display with a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels along with a 120Hz refresh rate and 540 nit brightness. The display also comes with a 138% sRGB color gamut, ensuring that whether it is gaming or media consumption, a consumer gets the most out of the display.
onexplayer-x1-8
onexplayer-x1-6

1 / 2
Moving to storage and memory options, the OneXPlayer X1 comes with support for LPDDR5x memory clocked at 7467 MHz, putting it in the higher-end range of the industry. Since Meteor Lake CPUs are known to work best with higher-speed memories, the inclusion of it makes sense in this case, and the performance is expected to be top-notch. Moreover, for storage, the device comes with an M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 SSD slot.
OneXPlayer-X1-1.jpg

For consumer-oriented features, the OneXPlayer X1 is packed with elements that make it a user-friendly device with extensive customization options. The device comes with the option of detachable controllers, giving users the right to adjust the usage of their device however they like. Moreover, the device has magnetic-based slots for both the detachable controllers and the keyboard to provide users with an easy plug-in-play mechanism, making the overall experience much smoother.
OneXPlayer-X1-11.jpg

In terms of the onboard ports, the OneXPlayer X1 comes with a 2x USB 4.0 Type-C interface along with one USB 3.2 connectivity. Moreover, the device features an Oculink port as well, giving consumers the option of connecting an external GPU as well, along with a TF (TransFlash) port as an additional storage option. The OneXPlayer X1 supports WiFi 6E along with Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity hence in terms of this department, the device doesn't lack in any manner.
OneXPlayer-X1-10.jpg

Now moving on to the more decisive factor, which is the pricing of the handheld. The OneXPlayer X1 is available with two different onboard CPUs, as mentioned earlier. The company has also integrated packages if a consumer wants to purchase the ONEXGPU, which is their portable eGPU solution designed to provide the maximum graphical performance. You can look at the pricing details below:
2.-Pricing.jpg

Overall, the OneXPlayer X1 is a great handheld device, which is focused on multi-tasking and providing the most to its users. The device's crowdfunding campaign will start on January 24th, and if you are willing to snag one right away, make sure to avail the complimentary accessories offered by the firm as well.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
wtf?? $2000 for a tablet?? this shit's doa

also that's gotta be a trademark dispute with xbox

Reactions: Gamernyc78

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I wonder if the handheld market will be the catalyst for the gaming industry collapse?

Handheld gaming is a meme, defended by bughive living corporate ball-washers.

Inb4 "Ackshually I play handheld games with my kids all the time and while I travel for work".

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wonder if the handheld market will be the catalyst for the gaming industry collapse?

Handheld gaming is a meme, defended by bughive living corporate ball-washers.

Inb4 "Ackshually I play handheld games with my kids all the time and while I travel for work".
Nah it won't take over, only in Japan..

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob