Over one million players have played Exoprimal

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Over one million players have joined the wargames in Exoprimal! To commemorate this milestone, a free Skywave skin will be included in the August 16 title update. We're hard at work on improvements to the game based on player feedback. Thank you for your ongoing support!

• haha
Reactions: Umar

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Sounds better than:

Over 24 million players didn't even bother to download and start the game, although they didn't have any additional costs.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
I think that one million is only gamepass numbers and it’s already on way it’s out. It’s a flop.

Remnant 2 about to come in and bitchslap both this and Diablo.

Was Remnant that big of an ip? I did not play that game, but I doubt it can beat Diablo.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Less than 1 out of about 30 people that could play it for no additional cost gave it a try.

This is what GaaS gets you most of the time.

Reactions: Sloane_Ranger

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’ve seen streamers jump from Diablo, to exoprimal, to remnant in the matter of days.

It does sound like exoprimal is fun to play for what it is. I think if you enjoy Earth Defense Force there’s a possibility it’ll jive with you.

However it also looks like the game’s run is over altogether. For something that’s match-based… they may have to go f2p and consider this a paid beta launch for the next year or some shit lol

One million players including gamespass is legit terrible tho.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think that one million is only gamepass numbers and it’s already on way it’s out. It’s a flop.

Remnant 2 about to come in and bitchslap both this and Diablo.

Nah, this game has legs if they can make some significant changes to UI, intro/explanation. Game is very addictive shooting Dino's. The game through a T-Rex at us and holy shit.

It is a little more Overwatch than I prefer in terms of team composition. But its no where near as bad as overwatch since you can hit T on the Keyboard and switch out your exo-suit at anytime if things are not working out mid match.

So much thought on gameplay/team stuff has been put into the game. Just sucks they spent no time in explaining wtf you are doing in different game types that are randomly selected by the game.

For $1 I'm having a blast with it. Waiting for it to go on sale on steam, since it used CAPCOM ID system I can move my progress over to steam once the game goes on sale.

It's a $30 game, not a $60.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Nah, this game has legs if they can make some significant changes to UI, intro/explanation. Game is very addictive shooting Dino's. The game through a T-Rex at us and holy shit.

It is a little more Overwatch than I prefer in terms of team composition. But its no where near as bad as overwatch since you can hit T on the Keyboard and switch out your exo-suit at anytime if things are not working out mid match.

So much thought on gameplay/team stuff has been put into the game. Just sucks they spent no time in explaining wtf you are doing in different game types that are randomly selected by the game.

For $1 I'm having a blast with it. Waiting for it to go on sale on steam, since it used CAPCOM ID system I can move my progress over to steam once the game goes on sale.

It's a $30 game, not a $60.
It's £50 🤣

Reactions: Papacheeks