Overwatch 2 is coming to Xbox Game Pass on September 17

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GU9R4vpXkAAgLi2

Overwatch 2 | Season 12 is coming August 20.Overwatch 2 is coming to Xbox Game Pass on September 17 with benefits.

• New Support Hero: Juno
• New Mythic Anubis Reaper
• New Core Game Mode: Clash• New Battle Pass & Shop Skins
• Competitive Rank Reset• Overwatch 2 x Warcraft Collaboration
• and more

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I have never played an Overwatch game. Probably because I don't do multiplayer much anymore. I assume the benefit here for GP users is the DLC?

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Isn’t Overwatch 2 F2P? Adding F2P games to your subscription service is the dumbest thing to do. Those games are completely free to download and play.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
1723730867-image.png

• haha

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Ig it makes it look good when promoting & it shows Overwatch on your trailer when showcasing Overwatch. They gonna say “Now you can play X f2p game on your subscription” as filler additions

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Here is the Game Pass detail:

Unlock More In-Game Loot with Xbox Game Pass​

Get ready to gear up even more, Heroes! Overwatch 2 is coming to Xbox Game Pass on September 17! To unlock these goodies, simply link your Battle.net account to an eligible Xbox Game Pass account.

Starting on September 17 you will receive an instant one-time grant of 30 Mythic prisms to spend on Mythic unlocks, and six awesome hero skins - Cardboard Reinhardt, Turtleship D.Va, Cyberdragon Hanzo, Street Runner Genji, Bee Mercy, and Cleric Lifeweaver. These items will be yours to keep, but you’ll need to login and ensure that your accounts are linked by Oct 21 to claim them.

Additional in-game collectibles will be ongoing while you remain subscribed to an eligible Xbox Game Pass account with your Battle.net account linked. These include an array of items via continuous access to select Overwatch 2 Shop cosmetics from prior seasons, plus a stackable XP boost. More intel will drop soon, so stay tuned for those details because you don’t want to miss this. Link your Xbox account today!

• haha

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I believe the OP needs to be fixed.
The game is F2P.

What is coming to Gamepass is some free items.

Maybe that can help save the game.... lol not.

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Isn’t Overwatch 2 F2P? Adding F2P games to your subscription service is the dumbest thing to do. Those games are completely free to download and play.
I guess its the battle pass? But also weird again because they have owned ABK for closing in on a year. How was battle pass and rest still not added to the subscription