‘P3RE’ Domain Updated, Indicating Potential Persona 3 Remake Upcoming Announcement

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
P3-Remake-1024x510.png

Following recent updates to the “P5T” domain, the domain “P3RE.JP”, registered on March 15, 2023 has today, June 7, 2023, seen similar updates.

The P3RE.JP domain is strongly speculated to be tied to an upcoming remake of Persona 3, with footage being leaked earlier this year.

As with P5T.JP and all previous domain updates, the domain has been moved from Onamae to Amazon nameservers, as typically used by Atlus domains.

Red2Radio

Icon Extra
13 Mar 2023
Germany
Persona 3 is by far my favorite of the modern Persona games. I don't care where they announce it, just please finally do it! And please be a complete version, not just a remake of the original. Include all the FES content and Portable stuff, too. I want to play as FeMC in a full 3D game. And maybe add some more events in the final third of the game.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst should be disgusted with themselves for losing marketing rights to Persona and Yakuza games, to XBOX of all companies, truly pathetic. I still can’t believe it.
They are too stupid to realize that.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I'm not buying it or any Sega games if this is their direction

Let's test and see how Sega does as a company relying on Xbox sales and a Gamepass royalty of a few hundred K per game

Reactions: Kokoloko

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I'm not buying it or any Sega games if this is their direction

Let's test and see how Sega does as a company relying on Xbox sales and a Gamepass royalty of a few hundred K per game
It is weird that Sega decided to get so chummy with Xbox this gen of all gens but it could be worse. It could be exclusive, but I doubt it is.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst should be disgusted with themselves for losing marketing rights to Persona and Yakuza games, to XBOX of all companies, truly pathetic. I still can’t believe it.
Yep. Both titles that have been mostly exclusive to PS from day 1