Pacific Drive preview |OT| - Trailers and previews.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1708022671662.png
Pacific Drive is an upcoming survival game by Ironwood Studios and published by Kepler Interactive. The game is set in the Pacific Northwest, which the player traverses on foot or in a station wagon as they attempt to find a way to escape. The game uses a first-person perspective; the player must attempt to avoid metal monsters which latch onto their car. The vehicle can be repaired and customized at the player's garage.

Updated 1/24/24

Pacific Drive - Surviving the Zone Gameplay Summary | PS5 Games​

Previews:

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropi
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Pacific Drive is an upcoming survival game developed by Ironwood Studios and published by Kepler Interactive. The game is set in the Pacific Northwest, which the player traverses on-foot or in a station wagon as they attempt to find a way to escape. The game uses a first-person perspective; the player must attempt to avoid metal monsters which latch onto their car. The vehicle can be repaired and customized at the player's garage.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Looks to be pretty system heavy, hopefully you its not all front loaded at the start, can be a bit overwhelming for players.
Personally, I really I like the art direction and atmosphere in this. It's straddling this line between eerie and cozy really well.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looks to be pretty system heavy, hopefully you its not all front loaded at the start, can be a bit overwhelming for players.
Personally, I really I like the art direction and atmosphere in this. It's straddling this line between eerie and cozy really well.
Definitely something to get into.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Nice thnks.

Reactions: Airbus

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
@Gamernyc78 There's a demo as part of the Steam Next Fest for those with a capable PC:

Could be a way to see if it's a game that fits people's taste. I checked and the demo is not available on PS.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I played the first hour of the Next Fest demo. Good atmosphere. The idea of a Stalker (1979)-esque mystical+nuclear exclusion zone in the pacific northwest is very cool.

It feels very Made With Unity, but still stylish.

Spoilers: you do get out of the car

Runs well on Steam Deck.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I played the first hour of the Next Fest demo. Good atmosphere. The idea of a Stalker (1979)-esque mystical+nuclear exclusion zone in the pacific northwest is very cool.

It feels very Made With Unity, but still stylish.

Spoilers: you do get out of the car

Runs well on Steam Deck.
OH they've made it clear it isn't just driving so your not spoiling lol it's cool it's a little of both. This atmosphere looks so good.