Palworld is coming to PS5, according to the list of games at Tokyo Game Show

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I'm quite curious about this but I won't be spending big money on it.
bro the game was 30$ on launch, maybe they give 10% ps+ discount. It does get boring as there is no narrative or story but slave pokemons building shit for a dozen hours is fine enough I guess

• Informative
Reactions: Bryank75

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
bro the game was 30$ on launch, maybe they give 10% ps+ discount. It does get boring as there is no narrative or story but slave pokemons building shit for a dozen hours is fine enough I guess
Yeah seems cool but definitely one of those games the devs just made in like 6 month as a meme game to just see what it would do.

Kinda wish Sony acquired them there’s clearly a market for a pokemon like rpg/survival especially with how close Palworld monster design are to Pokemon. Imagine a full on Palworld genshin type gatcha game for PS & mobile devices w better pve mechanics & better gameplay/combat etc or even a more simplified Palworld Pokemon like mmo turn base game like Temtem but using Palworld close Pokémon design + a actual decent story.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Clearly.

Also, don’t forget this happened:

Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. and its group subsidiary Aniplex Inc. and Pocketpair, Inc. have established a joint venture (hereinafter referred to as JV), Palworld Entertainment Inc., to expand and develop new businesses associated with the hit game, "Palworld." The announcement was made today in a joint release by all three companies.