Palworld ‘New Pals’ update announced

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Pocketpair has announced the Palworld “New Pals” update. It will launch this summer

“We revealed some new Pals coming this summer at the ID@Xbox Showcase!” reads the announcement. We are planning to add many more new Pals. This is just a teaser of some that you will get to meet in an upcoming update!”

Palworld is available now for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store. It is also available via Xbox Game Pass.

Watch a teaser trailer below.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think they won't be able to ressurect it, I'd say to add a few folks won't be enough:

image.png

image.png

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
I think they won't be able to ressurect it, I'd say to add a few folks won't be enough:

image.png

image.png
Nothing can resurrect that. It didn't even happen because the game was so revolutionary, it was just so popular at one time when so many people wanted to try it with friends, aka gave in to the hype.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Of course it can get a bump. Palworld’s falloff is mostly due to content exhaustion.

A major content expansion would be needed for anything significant and that seems ways off still anyway.

It’ll be hard for them to come anywhere near close to the launch hype and freshness but no reason to believe that new content won’t bring their bottom line of hardcore players back (if they exist).