Persona 3 "Extra Big Tits Mod" Removed from Modding Website after controversy

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
News via Techsope, more at website

Five Days Ago, a Modder Released a Mod that increased the bust and "thiccness" of the character Yukari Takeba on Persona 3 Reload, the mod even gave the character jiggle physics

BeTDrAl.jpeg

This mod was brought to attention on Social Media later, the Tweet reporting the existence of this mod has nearly 2 million views

After the backlash and controversy due to the character's age, the Mod was Removed from mods hosting websites after it was bought to the modding website moderators attention:

zGdrkK2.png

Some people were happy with it, others not so much:

C4aJcuu.jpeg
hlRqNVa.png

What's your opinion?

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
Personally I'm sick of Nexus Mods being overrun with these types of mods so that it makes it harder to find actually useful ones.

As for the game itself "receiven (sic) controversy", kind of unfair to put that on the game itself when it's some horny modder who did this

Reactions: Snes nes

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I will say if the teenagers that they are being modified are underage, then this type of mod should not exist, as to me personally, it is downright creepy.

But are there other mods to change your hair, eyes, body shape, skin tone, etc.?

Although questionable, If there are a million other mods to completely change your character's appearance, i could see this just being one of the many,

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I will say if the teenagers that they are being modified are underage, then this type of mod should not exist, as to me personally, it is downright creepy.

But are there other mods to change your hair, eyes, body shape, skin tone, etc.?

Although questionable, If there are a million other mods to completely change your character's appearance, i could see this just being one of the many,

Idk on the other hand what about all those weird skyrim mods you can find or things worse than this in the base game of something like baldurs gate 3? Like baldurs gate is full of things just as bad as this if not more explicit in nature.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I meant cmon. This is unacceptable. This is censorship.

How are governments gonna build their sex offender registry now?

• haha
Reactions: Snes nes

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Big tits make it look like less of a child, so this is a win for anti-pedos....right?

Nexus mods are a bunch of scumbags. Charging you to download mod packs or you do it manually which takes hours.
While I like their texture packs, they're too quick to ban mods that they don't see fit, like removing the woke flag from spidermon 2

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Big tits make it look like less of a child, so this is a win for anti-pedos....right?

Nexus mods are a bunch of scumbags. Charging you to download mod packs or you do it manually which takes hours.
While I like their texture packs, they're too quick to ban mods that they don't see fit, like removing the woke flag from spidermon 2
literally no, because it's still a child..

that mod was banned because it was specifically designed just to remove a group from a game, it wasn't for immersion, it was for hatred. (which in case it wasn't obvious, is a violation of their ToS/CoC)

• haha
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Zzero and JAHGamer