PETA Releases Statement on Palworld - Concerned and May Create Alternate "Vegan Guide" for Players

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
  • Animal rights organization PETA is concerned about the cruelty towards animals in the open-world game Palworld.
  • PETA may create a vegan guide for Palworld fans who do not want to eat the game's animal characters.
  • While PETA's statement focuses on eating Pals, there are other potentially questionable activities in the game, such as capturing animals for breeding and labor.
It’s not only a few players who are having a hard time with possibly mistreating Pals. PETA, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, got in touch with Insider Gaming and hinted that it may be creating a vegan guide for “Palworld fans who have no interest in eating Pals… It’s ‘Veganuary’ after all.” This wouldn’t be the first time the animal rights organization has stepped in to help gamers out. PETA created a vegan guide for Animal Crossing: New Horizons players when that game released in March 2020.

@Sircaw you really contacted them like you said you would? Smh

• haha
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
south park peta GIF

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
  • Animal rights organization PETA is concerned about the cruelty towards animals in the open-world game Palworld.
  • PETA may create a vegan guide for Palworld fans who do not want to eat the game's animal characters.
  • While PETA's statement focuses on eating Pals, there are other potentially questionable activities in the game, such as capturing animals for breeding and labor.
It’s not only a few players who are having a hard time with possibly mistreating Pals. PETA, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, got in touch with Insider Gaming and hinted that it may be creating a vegan guide for “Palworld fans who have no interest in eating Pals… It’s ‘Veganuary’ after all.” This wouldn’t be the first time the animal rights organization has stepped in to help gamers out. PETA created a vegan guide for Animal Crossing: New Horizons players when that game released in March 2020.

@Sircaw you really contacted them like you said you would? Smh
I find all this content highly inappropriate and want it removed.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I find all this content highly inappropriate and want it removed.
😂😂 I thought you were playing in the dm when you told me you would reach out to them about the treatment of animals in this game. Never would I have thought.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw