Phil Spencer responds to latest leaks

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I feel so vindicated that everything I ever said about Xbox being a cancer and MS being a danger to gaming has been proven right.

I’m also glad they are dead last with no fucking clue how to turn it around, so we will FINALLY be rid of them after this generation.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
So they discussed fake plans in the emails they send to the inquiry? Isn't this some kind of fraud?

Anyway, can't wait to see their plans... Unfortunately, I don't want plans\roadmaps and what not, I want them to deliver games with their 25 studios. I know these days games take at least 25 years to make and the studios they bought all had nothing already under way so we should not expect anything else before 2040 or something.

So I guess we will not know how great Phil is until 2040.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That Warhammerdave on twitter has to be the biggest xbox Virgin I've ever seen anything xbox tweets he's up there immediately brown nosing.
Omg there's is so many of them.. That middle eastern dude from queens nyc Gavon or Gavin he's another one, he irks the shit out of me!

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
No one should never lose sight. The schilling and lies have been front and center for over a decade since the 360 days.
Really since the launch of Xbox Live, as that was when the gaming sites and magazines really stopped dunking on Xbox and started with the sloppy deep-throating.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I feel so vindicated that everything I ever said about Xbox being a cancer and MS being a danger to gaming has been proven right.

I’m also glad they are dead last with no fucking clue how to turn it around, so we will FINALLY be rid of them after this generation.
Phil promised to get out in 2027... but then again, he promised so many things would happen "soon".

Reactions: Would_you_kindly