"Playing Starfield is like wearing wet socks" - Asmongold

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
The future is a fucking joke why are we watching adults draped in children's blankets roast a toy in a late night talk format

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I started playing it again after new years. The first mission once you're set loose in the game makes a terrible impression. I wish I could just skip it.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
It feels like Bethesda like many other space games are releasing the ver0.90 of the game and fixing it until it's up to ver 0.99 then a year later release the full real game and fix it as much as possible before ver 2.0 is out another year later, so SF in late 2024 will be stunning

this applies to almost every BGS title + StarCitizen which is not out of ALPHA since 2014 + No Man's Sky that needed 2yrs post launch to be loved and respected

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
I started playing it again after new years. The first mission once you're set loose in the game makes a terrible impression. I wish I could just skip it.
You can

Power Down Over It GIF by Regal

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
lol, I'm going to give Starfield an honest effort. I like most other Bethesda games a lot. I'm playing on Steam. The console wars aren't that deep.

I couldn't finish any of the Bethesda game. Tried it with Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and 4. Got bored very quickly. I usually try to at least complete the story even if a game is bad. But bad AND boring, like the Bethesda games, it's even too much for me.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I couldn't finish any of the Bethesda game. Tried it with Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and 4. Got bored very quickly. I usually try to at least complete the story even if a game is bad. But bad AND boring, like the Bethesda games, it's even too much for me.
agreed. the last bethesda game i seriously tried was skyrim and i couldn't finish it. wasn't bad for the time but even then their writing was boring as fuck, the funny thing is that the main scenario of that game was so uninteresting that i ended up exploring the open world and never went back to it after about 1/2, and then when the open world got boring that was it for the game. tried several times to get through the story and it just never landed

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It feels like Bethesda like many other space games are releasing the ver0.90 of the game and fixing it until it's up to ver 0.99 then a year later release the full real game and fix it as much as possible before ver 2.0 is out another year later, so SF in late 2024 will be stunning

this applies to almost every BGS title + StarCitizen which is not out of ALPHA since 2014 + No Man's Sky that needed 2yrs post launch to be loved and respected
It is different this time and people needs to accept it.

Oblivion and Skyrim core game were fucking food and no matter how many bugs and issues the games had they were at essence good… fixing the issues just make it shines more bright.

Starfield at core is bad… not matter how many bugs or issues you fix… the core concept was bad designed and won’t make it shine more… the opposite fixing the bugs and issues will make gamers realize more and more the core game being bad.

I mean the bugs and issues still takes the spotlight of the bad core game.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
To me it’s more like eating cold pizza.
Cold pizza are the best thing ever to eat at breakfast.

Just get the rest of your dinner pizza and put on refrigerator.
Profit when wake up in the next morning.

It is amazing good if you wake at mid night too and eat it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I can hear his pain.

Schreier is right and everyone knows that.

Imagine a bunch of Xbox fans that said the game was 90 and not low 80 trying to argue that removing the Xbox sites won’t drop the score.

One even said it will continue 80 without realize 83 to 80 is 3 points drops and really big when we talk in averages.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It's like that Rotton Tomatoes site,

Critic reviews are sometimes 100%, while user reviews are 30%

You can't trust these people.
Rotten Tomatoes was fine until it was bought by Warner Brothers and they changed the standards for what is considered a positive review.

Basically, any Rotten Tomatoes scores after 2012 are crap.