PlayStation allow this trash to be sold on PSN - No quality control

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
A game called " buy the game, I have a gun - Sheesh man" made by streamers is for sale on PSN.

The game looks like utter garbage, it's videos with very little to no gameplay. Stuff like this really makes me think PS leadership is asleep at the wheel or incompetent.

Official Trailer

"Gameplay"

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
looks like something @Gediminas would like

girl smile GIF

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Thanks for promoting the shit, now imma buy and would not have otherwise but thanks to icon-era a few hundred people are going to see this and jump in for the easy plat.

• haha
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Red2Radio

13 Mar 2023
Germany
I don't get why only PlayStation gets called out for it, when the Xbox marketplace and the Nintendo eShop have the same trash on sale - and let's not forget about Steam.
There should be more quality control on every platform, but I guess nobody cares enough at this point.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Thanks for promoting the shit, now imma buy and would not have otherwise but thanks to icon-era a few hundred people are going to see this and jump in for the easy plat.
If you are so fond of trash, just subscribe to Gamepass. 🤷‍♂️

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
If you are so fond of trash, just subscribe to Gamepass. 🤷‍♂️
But if i buy this game sony gets a 30% cut, money they can use to compete against gamepass. Whats your contribution to the brand you love besides criticize, criticize, criticize?

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I don't get why only PlayStation gets called out for it, when the Xbox marketplace and the Nintendo eShop have the same trash on sale - and let's not forget about Steam.
There should be more quality control on every platform, but I guess nobody cares enough at this point.
If Sony cracked down and brought back their old standards, everyone would attack them for being anti-indie again.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Red2Radio