PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for August: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Wild Hearts, Cult of the Lamb and more

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | PS4, PS5
- Wild Hearts Standard Edition | PS5
- Cult of the Lamb | PS4, PS5
- Ride 5 | PS5
- Watch Dogs 2* | PS4
- Sword Art Online: Last Recollection | PS4, PS5
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker* | PS4
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris | PS4
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet | PS4
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization | PS4

PlayStation Premium | PS VR2 & Classics

- Vacation Simulator** | PS VR2
- TimeSplitters | PS4, PS5
- TimeSplitters 2 | PS4, PS5
- TimeSplitters: Future Perfect | PS4, PS5
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song*** | PS4

*PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup may differ per region. Please check your PlayStation Store when the lineup releases.
***Sword Art Online: Lost Song is available as a streaming version only.

• Heart
Reactions: The Icon

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
This will be great for all the 12 owners of PS4/PS5 who still don't have the 9 year-old Witcher 3.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
TimeSplitters 2!! Fk yeah

Cult of the Lamb is great too. I already own it and Witcher 3

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
No first party for Premium this month. The crunch must be tough there to deliver these releases every month. I am surprised that they didnt drop Secret Agent Clank, as It's been ready for a while now. They will probably drop It next month If Sly 2 still wont be ready, which I doubt.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
No first party for Premium this month. The crunch must be tough there to deliver these releases every month. I am surprised that they didnt drop Secret Agent Clank, as It's been ready for a while now. They will probably drop It next month If Sly 2 still wont be ready, which I doubt.
Sony has like 2 people in dungeon somewhere working on their whole library lol. Fed water and stale bread.

At least it’s more humane than the poor hamster running that wheel, which is still powering up Nintendo consoles since Gamecube :p

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Nothing for me, but plenty for those that haven't played these games or those that want to. They do a good job covering different genres.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Fuck everything, all of the timesplitters games are coming! If they have online it would be bad ass.
Man if its got TS2 coop online…. I think my friend might buy a PS5 for this lol. We can play across the globe