PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for January: Resident Evil 2, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, Hardspace: Shipbreaker and more

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1704904382662.png

J

January 10, 2024

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for January: Resident Evil 2, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, Hardspace: Shipbreaker and more​

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for January: Resident Evil 2, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, Hardspace: Shipbreaker and more

All playable January 16.
pslogo.png

Adam MichelDirector, Content Acquisition & Operations, SIE
Following on from 2024’s inaugural PlayStation Plus Monthly Games lineup, today we can announce the first additions to the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog*. Enjoy a survival horror masterclass in the shape of Resident Evil 2, fuse D&D with guns via Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, experience the daily life of a blue-collar spaceship salvager in Hardspace: Shipbreaker and get destructive in paradise with Just Cause 3. These and many more titles are playable from January 16. Let’s take a closer look at each game in turn.

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

e79e8bf40443e9fa6acd56bf15b73d8427138d57.jpg
View and download image
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – Next-Level Edition | PS4, PS5
Bullets, magic and broadswords collide across this chaotic fantasy world brought to life by the unpredictable Tiny Tina. Blast baddies with powerful guns and devastating spells in frenetic first-person battles and delve into dangerous dungeons for a shot at epic loot! Create the perfect hero with a multiclass system that lets you mix and match six unique character skill trees, all with their own awesome abilities. Level up, refine your build, expand your arsenal and become the ultimate adventurer. Enjoy the story solo or start a party with up to three friends in seamless online multiplayer or local split-screen. Share the spoils or rush to get the shiniest loot – how you play is up to you.
The PS4 version of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will also be available for streaming in participating countries.
ce4f111dd8ed567a9da0d22071a9282d874a7417.jpg
View and download image
Resident Evil 2 | PS4, PS5
Originally released in 1998, Resident Evil 2, one of the most iconic games of all time, returns completely reimagined for PS4 & PS5.Play individual campaigns for both Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield using an all new 3rd person view as you explore the zombie infested areas of Raccoon City, now stunningly re-built using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine. New puzzles, storylines and areas mean both new and seasoned fans will find horrifying new surprises await them!
53b519716b0fd166f066c66ca73587452e020513-scaled.jpg
View and download image
Hardspace: Shipbreaker | PS5
Equipped with cutting-edge salvaging tech, carve and slice spaceships in zero-g to recover valuable materials in this sci-fi physics sim, exploring a variety of ship types then upgrade your tools and gear to take on more lucrative contracts in the form of bigger and harder craft. Salvage through a compelling campaign, relax in freeplay, or compete in timed challenges.
placeholder.svg

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Nice, how is RE2 on PS5? I had the PS4 disc but sold (new policy of not collecting any games since PS+ Extra became a thing).

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Awesome month with Secret of Mana, Legend of Mana and Street Fighter hidden on the blog.

Lol at Resident Evil 2 in GP and PS+ at the same thing. The same thing happened with Gotham Knights. They couldn't brag for long 😅

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I’ll definitely check out Wonderlands, I almost bought the deluxe during the holiday sale
I am fan of borderlands. Wonderlands was great edition to the series. Skeleton is the same as borderlands but substance is different, plus, it is smaller game.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
My daughter and I have played a lot of co-op in the series, the stupid humour and frantic action is a blast when you play with someone else.
Cell shading is a nice respite from all the realistic graphics as well. Looks good.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Very good month... Guess I'll finally play Just Cause 3 before the onslaught of games next month

D

Deleted member 223

Nothing for me. Bought the relevant ones. Stars Wars for PS1 as a backlog title perhaps... not sure.

Edit: Yeah no.