PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for March: NBA 2K24, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Resident Evil 3, Mystic Pillars: Remastered and more

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
472d689b4102d41ce17bb52aa0e5db07905fd343.png

Basketball skills, horror chills, supernatural-infused superheroic thrills and more are on display and available to enjoy as part of March’s Game Catalog lineup for PlayStation Plus. Hit the court with NBA 2K24, escape a zombie-infested Racoon City in Resident Evil 3 or team up to take on the darker side of the Marvel Universe in Midnight Suns. These new releases on Game Catalog are rounded out with even more games, all available to play from Tuesday March 19.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I thought midnight suns might land on ps+ so I've avoided buying it. Subs devalue games and I'm a part of the problem.

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Wow, that's a super lineup. Excited to try some of them. Need to get FF Rebirth completed soon.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
If it wasn't for Day 1 Persona 3 reload, I would genuinely say PS + has been better than Gamepass.

They give upwards of 20 games every month. The monthly titles that once you claim will be in your PS+ forever. They've given Plague tale and SIFU. While Gamepass completely removed this feature.

Gamepass also does some cringe shit like locking online playability behind Gamepass Ultimate, and no EA play titles on it like dead space, and wild hearts. And also removing perks if you don't have Gamepass Ultimate.

While PS+ extra includes online playability and includes Ubisoft Classics which is even more expensive.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Midnight Suns, Phoenix Wrigth Ace Attorney trilogy, Dragon Ball Kakarot, Gods Eater Burst. They never have the full list on these graphs, they bury the other half 🤦‍♂️

Mystic looks interesting.

My Hero Academia Season 1 on Core

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
I thought midnight suns might land on ps+ so I've avoided buying it. Subs devalue games and I'm a part of the problem.
Been thinking the same thing all along. Just my kind of game and should have bought it, but busy with too many other games and knowing it'd show up one day.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I've bought alot of games that have added to my backlog, and now with ps plus adding more to my backlog.

Not gonna able to play these games before they probably leave the service, first world problems 😢