PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for September: Quidditch Champions, MLB The Show 24, Little Nightmares II

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
005f8b6b40944cf87bdc8869a226b393c5f8640c.jpg

Take flight into the wizarding world when Quidditch Champions launches September 3, making its debut as part of September’s PlayStation Plus Monthly Games lineup. That same day*, all PlayStation Plus members** can also enjoy the thrills of making themselves a sporting legend on the diamond with MLB The Show 24, or attempt to survive a horror-themed adventure with Little Nightmares II.

Let’s take a closer look at each.

4a12eba7afb605d979f03e6c95db50506fa43ba4-scaled.jpg

Quidditch Champions* | PS4, PS5

Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of Quidditch by playing solo or sharing the magic with friends and family.

Live your Quidditch fantasy: take to the sky as one of the classic positions – Chaser, Seeker, Keeper or Beater – each with their own unique play style. Soar into legendary Quidditch arenas and new maps that showcase never-before-seen areas of the wizarding world. Take on Career Mode to progress from backyard battles in the Weasley Burrow to high-stakes showdowns at the Quidditch World Cup. Rise to become a champion either solo or in online co-op with teams of up to three friends, and launch into exhibition matches where you’ll set your teams, map and difficulty and play alone or on teams of up to three in online co-op. Or select player vs player to test your skills in competitive online matches against other Quidditch teams.

891d2ecbbb9ace33d85bc663587faa7b41cbce24-scaled.jpg

MLB The Show 24 | PS4, PS5

Swing for the fences, experience game-deciding moments, become a legend and live out your baseball dreams. Set out on the road to baseball greatness – whatever it is you want to achieve, MLB The Show 24 has got you covered.

Earn your call up from the minors to the big leagues and prove you’ve got what it takes at the top. Learn about known and unsung legends of the sport and take inspiration from their heroics. Hold your nerve when it matters and earn the right to be called World Series champions. Chalk up the wins, pick yourself up after the losses. Whatever happens, know you left nothing in the dugout. Everyone has a moment to own. Everyone has a story to tell. Unlock your moment. Own The Show.

8a12d1bffe69f275a1462315d7110c4a58ab5407-scaled.jpg

Little Nightmares II | PS4, PS5

Discover the sinister secrets of The Signal Tower in this horror-themed platform adventure where you control Mono, a young boy trapped in a distorted and broken world. Joined by Six, the raincoat wearing hero from the original Little Nightmares, only you can help her from fading away into nothingness. As the relationship between Mono and Six grows, the duo must work together using a combination of stealth and an array of items to overcome tricky puzzles and horrifying enemies. Muster your courage and begin your journey in the face of terrible threats in a mission to stop the source of evil that’s spreading throughout the land.

9de1c0254adc0716d9f9e11ea447e2da3e6d3a6f.jpg

Last chance to download August’s games

PlayStation Plus members have until September 2 to add LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga, FNAF Security Breach and Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights to their game libraries.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Giving away MLB is such a shitty move. That game will shutdown in the next ~12 months, stop filling my plus library with trash like that.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Sports games should never be a monthly download, put that crap in the premium / extra catalog if you must

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ummm… Harry Potter launching on ps plus is huge. Like mega huge.

I expected that game to be a juggernaut itself without any help. Whoa. Totally unexpected.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Yep Quidditch is a huge get for PS+ we know what Hogwarts did. Only a shame it wasn't included there cause if there is a live-service/e-sport potential with that fidelity..

MLB is relative quick and 1st time for my feeling? To compensate for the multiplat/GP I guess. Little Nightmares.. one day I will get to the series on the infinity backlog stack.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This is the first month theres nothing for me.
Waiting to see what PS classics are coming. Timesplitters was an awesome surprise

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Quidditch Day 1 on PS Plus is HUGE

Little Nightmares 2 before 3 comes out is awesome.

The Show 2024 already 😲

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
This is the first month theres nothing for me.
Waiting to see what PS classics are coming. Timesplitters was an awesome surprise
I wonder why tekken 3& tekken 5 still not on psn
I really want to play my two favorite tekken games again
Tekken 5 intro was 🔥

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I wonder why tekken 3& tekken 5 still not on psn
I really want to play my two favorite tekken games again
Tekken 5 intro was 🔥

All Tekkens have such great intros. My favs being 2 and 3
It must be licensing issues and maybe they only have 2 people fixing these games lol?

So many PS1/PS2/PSP games were already on PS3 and Vita. If Vita and PS3 can have them which are not the easiest to work with, Vita not having any physical BC with PS1/PS2. No reason why PS5 cant.
I guess its just a waiting game

Reactions: gokuss4

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
All Tekkens have such great intros. My favs being 2 and 3
It must be licensing issues and maybe they only have 2 people fixing these games lol?

Other so many PS1/PS2/PSP games were already on PS3 and Vita. If Vita and PS3 can have them which are not the easiest to work with. No reason why PS5 cant.
I guess its just a waiting game
I agree with you
Also lots of ps2 games had great intros
Onimusha 3 intro was so epic back then 😁

• fire

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
How about the Extra and Premium games? I heard Puckly Square was going to be day one on PS+ too

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The reeeee thread is so funny
They got triggered by the Harry Potter game
The reeeee hive mind cult are 10 times worse then the green bots cult
I genuinely have a question, most of them raging against harry potter have put their gender as male, why the fuck does their worldview revolve around trans.

• they're_right_you_know

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I genuinely have a question, most of them raging against harry potter have put their gender as male, why the fuck does their worldview revolve around trans.

Theres a whole bunch of different psychologies around it. I cant remember where I read it. A branch of online white knights basically lol.

Who’sthat blue haired male streamer who had a open marriage? They use him as an example because now that his story has gone sour the truth comes out and the easy to see common themes of cucks and white knights and how unhappy they are afterwards lol.

I read something similar about people who become police officers and politicians. Many different reasons but lots of common themes etc.