#PlayStation Stars campaigns and digital collectibles for October 2023

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Does anyone actually screw around with this stuff? I'm level 4 and have a few collectibles that I've gotten just from playing stuff, but I'm not into it enough to actually try to get specific collectibles. Seems like a waste of time

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Does anyone actually screw around with this stuff? I'm level 4 and have a few collectibles that I've gotten just from playing stuff, but I'm not into it enough to actually try to get specific collectibles. Seems like a waste of time
Every month I check what I have to do and now I have enough points to get a $25 PSN gift card just for starting a game 2 mins until I get the notifications I got the points 😁

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I got free $20 doing the stars thing after getting gd amount of points!

Last edited:
Reactions: toadsage44

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Doesn't take much effort in some cases.

I have ps premium, for games that are available to stream it's as simple as cloud streaming the game for a few seconds.

If it's a 100gb download to get the points i don't bother.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I pretty much do all the campaigns that don't require purchases I don't want to make. It's still better to buy those games on sale, but getting 4% back on purchases I do make adds up. That's not to do with the campaigns, to be fair, just the programme.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Why not collecting coins and buy gift cards?