Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
PS Store Top Downloads - June 2024
HKj4yPE.png

Last edited:

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Helldivers 2 is about to exit the Top 20 it looks like, a great run.
At least in the EU, it might hang around another month in the US.

Sea of Thieves remains very high, no surprise from me.
Although I've never played, it has a pirate sailing theme that is almost unique in the gaming space and it is rather colourful and has vibes that would appeal to enough people to cultivate a good audience for a GaaS game.

Most notable thing here is the rising of Astro Bot Rescue Mission, people are excited for the main game

Yeah, I'm sure VR numbers aren't massive, but with the other social numbers it's painting an encouraging picture for Astro Bot to hit a next level. Not sure if it'll sell THAT much in the grand scheme of things.
But it looks like growing the team and spending a bit more on a fully fledged console priced title like this might pay off as a creative bet.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Although I've never played, it has a pirate sailing theme that is almost unique in the gaming space and it is rather colourful and has vibes that would appeal to enough people to cultivate a good audience for a GaaS game.

Yeah, I'm sure VR numbers aren't massive, but with the other social numbers it's painting an encouraging picture for Astro Bot to hit a next level. Not sure if it'll sell THAT much in the grand scheme of things.
But it looks like growing the team and spending a bit more on a fully fledged console priced title like this might pay off as a creative bet.

And in regards to sales, i don’t think Astro needs to sell like god of war or even Horizon, i think it exist to capture a new younger and older audience of gamers. You can’t keep making off-shoots of just gow and uncharted and attract new consumers.

I think if astro does 2-3m it’s really good, especially since the previous games were discount titles

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Helldivers 2 will be back.

It needs to introduce a third faction ASAP.

Game will become like Destiny 2. People will continue to return when new content arrives.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Seems like:

- Days Of Play didnt notably help FF7 Rebirth in the west,
- 90% or more of Ronin sales are from Japan,
- Stellar Blade kinda flopped. It has no legs and seems like after the first milion it stopped selling.
- My data on sly cooper was pretty spot on. It sells extremly well. Looking forward to seeing how Sly 2 and 3 does on PS5. If they also succed, then It could open a possibility of a Sly 4 remaster.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Astro bot was always in the top sellers for PSVR1. Check previous months

PSVR Games May 2024

US/CanadaEU
Paranormal Activity: The Lost SoulCoaster
Creed Rise to GlorySniper Elite VR
Job SimulatorJob Simulator
Sniper Elite VRCreed Rise to Glory
Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR SeriesParanormal Activity: The Lost Soul
The Walking Dead OnslaughtBatman: Arkham VR
Beat SaberThe Walking Dead Onslaught
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VRBeat Saber
ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission Lethal VR
Batman: Arkham VRVader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series

ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission, #9 in May US only

PSVR Games June 2024

US/CanadaEU
ASTRO BOT Rescue MissionSniper Elite VR
The Walking Dead OnslaughtASTRO BOT Rescue Mission
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VRBatman: Arkham VR
Job SimulatorJob Simulator
Batman: Arkham VRThe Walking Dead Onslaught
Creed Rise to GloryCreed: Rise to Glory
Beat SaberBeat Saber
Sniper Elite VRThe Guy VR
SUPERHOT VRDOOM 3: VR Edition
Arizona SunshineThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR

Astro Bot Rescue Mission, #1 & #2 in the US and EU.

So yeah, like i said people seem excited for Astro Bot in September

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 will be back.

It needs to introduce a third faction ASAP.

Game will become like Destiny 2. People will continue to return when new content arrives.

Downloads doesn’t mean engagement. Hardcore players of the game will not need to redownload the game month after month. This is why Fortnite isn’t on the chart in the number one spot.

It kinda just indicates new and/or returning users.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Seems like:

- Days Of Play didnt notably help FF7 Rebirth in the west,
- 90% or more of Ronin sales are from Japan,
- Stellar Blade kinda flopped. It has no legs and seems like after the first milion it stopped selling.
PC ports are going to save all those games, 1m+ combined easily, huge success. Easy $60m+ profit.