Unchained

5 Dec 2022
  • fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
What a great year, many great games thre. Nice to see in the top 10 GoWR (top 3, above ER), HFW (lol at the people saying it flopped) and GT7. Also cool to see Stray there in the best selling games of the year even if they included it on PS Plus at launch, and also Sifu. Seems that PlayStation Indies is successful at pushing indie games.

It's weird to see GTAV still there af ther all these years and many dozens of millions of sales.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
What a great year, many great games thre. Nice to see in the top 10 GoWR (top 3, above ER), HFW (lol at the people saying it flopped) and GT7. Also cool to see Stray there in the best selling games of the year even if they included it on PS Plus at launch, and also Sifu. Seems that PlayStation Indies is successful at pushing indie games.

It's weird to see GTAV still there af ther all these years and many dozens of millions of sales.
These are the most downloaded games, so it'll include games that are in the sub

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
GTAV.....

Get Out Of Here GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: TubzGaming

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
hmPppSA.png

Guys why am I still seeing this when I try to click image links here can we figure this one out and avoid whatever is causing this? I'm on desktop.

Imgur and Imgbb are image hosting sites that provide links that do not cause issues on forums