Pokimane is leaving Twitch

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
1472558779.0.jpg
Imane “Pokimane” Anys is leaving Twitch exclusivity in a move she’s called “the end of an era.” Anys teased the move in a post on X Tuesday: “Twitch has been my home for a decade..,” she wrote, “but it’s time to say thank you for all the memories and love during my League, Fortnite, & Among Us days.” The message immediately spread on social media as people started to ask: But where is she going?

Anys is not resigning her Twitch contract, meaning she’s free to stream wherever and whenever she wants. On her podcast, don’t tell anyone with pokimane, she went over the details of exclusivity contracts that mandate how much and where a broadcaster will stream. “Although these contracts were made in a way that is great for peace of mind and feeling like you have a safety net as long as you stream a certain number of hours, they do put you in this headspace of prioritizing streaming versus how good the content actually is,” Anys said. It also takes away from effort into other platforms, she

Source

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
First, the Microsoft news, and now this.

I don't think I can carry on any more; everything just seems to be spiralling out of control.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I though Mane is a Pokemon fan and stream Pokemon based on the title.

Disappointed...