Nintendo Wii U & Xbox 360:
3SREW8k.jpeg

Nintendo Switch:
6s4VfTb.jpeg

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Out of curiosity, why don't you have them in a display case or on a book shelve?

OP
OP
TrishaCat

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Out of curiosity, why don't you have them in a display case or on a book shelve?
Most of them are on a bookshelf, but the way the shelf is setup it'd be difficult to take a picture so I pulled them all off the shelf.
The rest (some PS1, some PS2, Gamecube) are in a box in another state for moving reasons.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Most of them are on a bookshelf, but the way the shelf is setup it'd be difficult to take a picture so I pulled them all off the shelf.
The rest (some PS1, some PS2, Gamecube) are in a box in another state for moving reasons.
Last question: if you had to pick one, which out of all of those is you're prized possession?

OP
OP
TrishaCat

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Last question: if you had to pick one, which out of all of those is you're prized possession?
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for Nintendo DS
It is my favorite video game of all time, is very rare, and it is also the most expensive Nintendo DS game in existence
I didn't post the box or merch I have for it because handheld games in boxes is a bit unweildy, but it has a lot of merchandise in addition to the game itself and I've been trying to collect as much of it as I can:

u5vZrag.jpeg

Its my favorite game because it has an incredibly absurd amount of focus put on its worldbuilding. The game spends time detailing how the different races and creatures in the world came to be, how they interact with each other, what sort of currency people use and how they carry that currency, what countries there are in the world and their histories including past conflicts and wars, in-universe pop culture and past-times, how people get around and came to understand their past in a floating islands setting, and so much more.