PRAGMATA New Trailer Revealed. Game postponed indefinitely | Capcom Showcase 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Watch the trailer for Pragmata, shown during Capcom Showcase in June 2023.

• Release Date: TBD
  • Platforms: PS5, Xbox Series X, and PC
  • Genre: Action-adventure

FydHSPFakAEW3qy

FydHLVragAAdKch

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
WTF, I thought this was a PS exclusive too, so that is disappointing on two fronts.

So PS gets nothing from Capcom and Xbox gets ExoPrimal and that new Onimusha looking game too???

This is getting annoying.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
WTF, I thought this was a PS exclusive too, so that is disappointing on two fronts.

So PS gets nothing from Capcom and Xbox gets ExoPrimal and that new Onimusha looking game too???

This is getting annoying.

Those games are all multi platform.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kyoji and Bryank75

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
We knew it was multiplatform since the reveal, but at least it still exists

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kyoji
16 Feb 2023
Everytime I see this game it looks better and better but also further away :( Fingers crossed something good does come out of this 'cause it looks interesting.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Why would they made showcase for Deep Down? They showed miles more about it before it vaporware..
They showed the trailer before all of that other shit happening. This game might be shelved but why wouldn't they just make a twitter post or email ign instead of creating a custom delay trailer?

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Sony and Capcom signed a Letter of Intent on April 30, 2020 to enter into discussion for platform exclusivity and co-marketing. I guess the game wasn't coming along as Sony expected.

AhWtdBJ.jpg

UJ3FEMi.jpg

• fire
Reactions: KiryuRealty

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Sony and Capcom signed a Letter of Intent on April 30, 2020 to enter into discussion for platform exclusivity and co-marketing. I guess the game wasn't coming along as Sony expected.

AhWtdBJ.jpg

UJ3FEMi.jpg
I wonder if this was one of the games Bungie reviewed and axed lmao

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
This looks like it will be a great game, but not one that sells a lot

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Looks like 2025 then. And Yes it's missing something... :LOL:

Question for Puffs... what games have Bungie reviewed and axed or are we dealing with rumor mill conjecture? Just to make sure I'm uptodate cause repetition makes a pattern.... eventually any game that gets cancelled by Sony will have the omnipotent Bungie being the arbiter and axe according to some.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sad to see it got delayed again, but at least it looks awesome.

I wonder if this was one of the games Bungie reviewed and axed lmao
Bungie didn't review and axed any game.

Bungie simply joined the team where there's also SIE publishing, the studios from PS Studios, and the SIE GaaS related teams.

That team, and not ony Bungie, reviews the milestones for all the SIE published GaaS games.

SIE doesn't publish Pragmata, and we don't know if Pragmata is a GaaS or not. Also, the game isn't axed, it only has been delayed.

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
PS got PS4 generation exclusivity for Street Fighter 6 and Resident Evil 4 Remake, in addition to full exclusivity of the VR mode of RE4 Remake, plus some beta/demos exclusivity for these games.

Exoprimal and the "new Onimusha" are full multiplatform games that will release on PS5 day one.

Reactions: Bryank75