Pre-order priority should go to Astro Bot Players

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
I don't know why Sony doesn't do this, but they should set pre-order priority for the 30th Anniversary and PS5 Pro to people based on Astro Bot. You hook the PS Direct to PSN API and authenticate trophies.

• Did you buy Astro Bot? No? Queue 5
  • Did you buy Astro Bot? Yes? Queue 4
  • Did you complete a Galaxy in Astro Bot? Queue 3
  • Did you complete Astro Bot? Queue 2
  • Did you platinum Astro Bot? Queue 1
Each queue would have an hour exclusive to them and the queue's above them. i.e. Queue 1 has access to Queue 2-5 and Queue 2 has access to Queue 3-5... still limit one item per customer.

How many people bought Tobal 1 for the FF7 demo? Brave Fencer Musashi for the FF8 demo? And Zone of the Enders because of the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo?

We need to start doing fun stuff like this again, but also make it more difficult for scalper and it would promote an excellent game.

• fire
  • haha
Reactions: arvfab and Bryank75

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'd be in the queue 1, just got the platinum yesterday. But I'll only get a 30th anniversary Dualsense.

I'd give points for each type of trophy earned ever in that PSN account that preorder, and also per dollars spent in that account.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Or level 4/5 stars users. They are bound to be the most loyal PlayStation users imo
Or trophy levels.. the issue there might be adults buying might not have time to game as much.

Stars counts games played (monthly games / check-in) and buying games/dlc/mtx and trophies earned.
So just going by Trophy level would cancel out 99% of the people that want to upgrade as as people who buy and plat a lot of games would automatically be at the front of the line (which to some might be fair, but to others maybe not 🤷‍♂️)

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75