Prime Day to give Suicide Squad, Rise of Tomb Raider and Chivalry for Free

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
0*B2EwgG6EZuX4Q_GD

Get ready for even more free games for Prime members! In case you missed it, on Tuesday, July 16 and Wednesday, July 17, Amazon is hosting its 10th Prime Day event, offering exclusive access to millions of great deals. As we approach Prime Day 2024, we’re excited to offer members three extra games to claim, including Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Chivalry 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider at no additional cost. The extra games are available for a limited time. Starting on July 16 at 12am PT / 3am ET, members will have 48 hours to claim the three new Prime Day titles, so be sure to mark your calendars!

Prime Gaming is a benefit of Amazon Prime membership, which saves members money every day with exclusive deals, free delivery, prescription savings, and quality entertainment. With Prime Gaming, Amazon Prime members enjoy a collection of free downloadable games to keep forever, a monthly Twitch channel subscription, and an evolving set of gaming benefits.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
If anyone thinks taking suicide squad f2p will save it. Never gonna happen.

Multiversus relaunch also a bust.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You're interested in paying $10-$15 Suicide Squad (a game with a 60 meta), yet wont even try Concord because it's complete slop? 🤔
Yes, Suicide Squad is based on DC, which I love, and the gameplay looks pretty good. So even if its trash, it's still worth a shot. A lot of people considered Gotham Knights garbage, but I enjoyed it.

While Concord doesn't have a single redeeming thing about it....

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
Yes, Suicide Squad is based on DC, which I love, and the gameplay looks pretty good. So even if its trash, it's still worth a shot. A lot of people considered Gotham Knights garbage, but I enjoyed it.

While Concord doesn't have a single redeeming thing about it....

I understand we all have opinions but having never played Concord, yours still seem objectively jaded.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The games are up now, just got Suicide Squad

Uninstalled after about an hour, this game is trash 😂 Gotham Knights got hate but I still enjoyed it. This game is 100x worse than it, no wonder its free now.

Combat and traversal is awful, the writing stinks, and the voice acting is probably the worst ever in a AAA game.

• Surprised
Reactions: Systemshock2023