Prime time deals//

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey everyone, I finally decided to go ahead and treat myself to an SSD for my PlayStation 5.

I've been waiting for the prices to come down, and I think the deal today was very decent.

It's a good brand, too, and the 2 TB version.

If anyone else finds something useful or a good price please feel free to add below.

@quest4441, there are also some good deals on duct tape, cable ties and rope combos; I remember you asking specifically about that in an earlier thread, but I have no idea why.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Oooo…. Memory expansion for ps5 is a good idea. My entire backlog is determined by what I can fit in there.

Was always concerned about heating issues. Is that a valid concern? What’s a good pick?

Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Oooo…. Memory expansion for ps5 is a good idea. My entire backlog is determined by what I can fit in there.

Was always concerned about heating issues. Is that a valid concern? What’s a good pick?
I am not an expert and i think there will be better people to advise you on the forums but I think Cruical is one of the best brands out there. I think that's the one Cerny recommended.

Corsair + western Digital, I think, are also solid choices.

I would try to stay away from some of the cheaper brands like fanxiang

whatever you get, make sure you have one that has read 7300 MBS as that's the one(standard) that is needed to be fully compatible with the PS5.

Also, most, but not all, have a heatsink built into them; make sure the one you get has that.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Awful Prime day for me. I bought dishwasher pods, cat litter and a mouthwash. It wasn’t even a good price but there's nothing else to buy.

I had a big list but nothing is on sale 😡

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer and Sircaw
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Awful?? You can get an Amazon Firestick, an Xbox controller, and 1 month of GamePass for only $79.

Pray for the fuckers that bought that.

@Infinity, I got you bud

Church Pray GIF

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Tempted on PS VR2(horizon bundle) at ~440€ on Amazon.se.
But ordered some garden stuff instead..😅

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Awful Prime day for me. I bought dishwasher pods, cat litter and a mouthwash. It wasn’t even a good price but there's nothing else to buy.

I had a big list but nothing is on sale 😡
Is the cat litter for your cat or?

Just asking, as I know we have a couple of Furies on the site.

I am not judging btw.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ended up buying a bunch of tools… not on sale.

New Carhatt toolbag since my current one is disintergrating. Greenlee cable cutters and also dropped 250 + on a new fluke tester.

Toys 🥰