Prince of Persia Lost Crown Is Ubisoft’s Best User-Rated Game On Meta critic. Msg from Prince of Persia Team.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown shows a user score of 9.3/10 on the platform. Compared to major Ubisoft hits, this score is significantly higher. Recently, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora became Ubisoft’s best-rated game among modern releases.

However, it still ended up falling behind major hits like Assassin’s Creed 2 and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Looking at the scores, the following are some of Ubisoft’s best-rated games on Metacritic by user scores.

• Assassin’s Creed 2 – 8.8/10
  • Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – 8.4/10
  • Assassin’s Creed 4 – 8.2/10
  • Splinter Cell Chaos Theory – 8.8/10
  • Far Cry 3 – 8.4/10
  • Rayman Legends – 8.8/10
  • Prince of Persia Sands of Time – 8.7/10

Despite the gaming giant’s rich legacy, we have been unable to find many Ubisoft games rated 9/10 or higher by user scores, so Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown beats past games by a fair margin

Message from Prince of Persia Team!

Last edited:
Reactions: John Elden Ring

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
After checking out the demo, I have to say this one deserves to sell well.

It’s awesome that they finally got the brainstorm to make a Prince of Persia that harkens back to the originals so well.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'm happy for them. I think Star Wars Outlaws will be a great success too, and I'm looking forward to see BGE2 back. They're still working on it, so I assume they should show it again soon and show a close release date.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I'm happy for them. I think Star Wars Outlaws will be a great success too, and I'm looking forward to see BGE2 back. They're still working on it, so I assume they should show it again soon and show a close release date.
Anyone ever told you what happens when you assume?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What's going on in here 😂 I see ppl talking about killing and crack, the forum has gone to 💩

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Seriously! If I had to guess your age it would have been early 30s. Maybe that beefy arm is just throwing me off.
No, most ppl think I'm just that. They never guess I'm in my 40s. When I talk to even ppl my age thy talk to me as if I'm younger lol like "oh you know if I was your age" and when I tell them im their age they are surprised. My girl is 30 she didn't think I was older at the time.

Thanks though.

• Shake
Reactions: KiryuRealty