United States

GGyafkDXYAEV0dR

Blogposts:

Videos:

Last edited:

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
this game is everything i find cringey about "modern" Nintendo. even if the gameplay is actually good, I still find the low production effort so unappealing. how did we get to the point where indie devs are more ambitious than Nintendo?

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
this game is everything i find cringey about "modern" Nintendo. even if the gameplay is actually good, I still find the low production effort so unappealing. how did we get to the point where indie devs are more ambitious than Nintendo?
The game is on Steam and you can unlock Gabe dressed as Princess Peach 🍑

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
People here: Games need to cut costs!
People here: Games must push graphics!

Whatever, I'm not buying it but it doesn't look bad.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
People here: Games need to cut costs!
People here: Games must push graphics!

Whatever, I'm not buying it but it doesn't look bad.
it's not as simple as this. an engine like unreal 4 would get you a lot of enhancements without necessarily being more expensive to make.

i'm not saying every game has to look like Alan Wake 2. Inside probably cost way less to make than Peach, launched in 2016 for $20 and in my opinion looks way more attractive.