Project L Is Now 2XKO (2v2 Team Based Fighting Game) coming to PS5

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1708621543430.png

PROJECT L IS NOW 2XKO​

2XKO, formerly known as Project L, is our upcoming 2v2 tag-based fighting game. We’re still heads down to bring you more news, so follow us here and on our new socials for more exciting updates.
projectl-assethighlight-ProjectLIsNow2XKOv2.jpg

CHAMPIONS​

DARIUS
THE HAND OF NOXUS
Rising from humble origins to become a bringer of true carnage, Darius cleaves through the empire’s enemies. He’s a mid-range fighter with attacks just as brutal and deadly as his axe.

Display Darius

Display Ekko

Display Ahri

Display Yasuo

Darius looks aggressively forward, axe held in both hands

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nym
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's rare that the internet agrees that something is just awful, but this is one of those times.
Who let bros cook? 🤣

It's just a name, but yeah, tried too hard to have a witty name it ends up being wack.
Dumb ass name period!

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Echo on the shitty name. If Riot with a F2P model doesnt put fighting games at the forefront nothing will.

And yeah, FGs are niche compared to shooters or MMOs.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I'm interested to try it but that name is garbage
I initially read it as 2K-KO and thought it was clever but yeah, this is far worse than that.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nym
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Echo on the shitty name. If Riot with a F2P model doesnt put fighting games at the forefront nothing will.

And yeah, FGs are niche compared to shooters or MMOs.
Yeah thy are nowadays. I remember when SF2 reigned supreme and came out on every console available with multiple editions (turbo, champion, etc) and was the big money maker at arcades and consoles.

Reactions: Zzero