Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Area 51
Lord of The Rings: Return of The King
X-Men Legends 1&2
ATV: Off-road Fury 2
Wild Arms - 3 - 5
Dragengard - 1 & 2
Tenhcu - Fatal Shadows

There's many more but yeah, PS2 classics is what is needed most now.

Also good call-backs to the Underrated Scarface game.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Rayman
Silent Hill
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Xenogears
Crash Team Racing
Umjammer Lammy
GTA 1, 2 & London

The GetAway
GoW 1 & 2
ICO
Manhunt
SOCOM 2
Viewtiful Joe

From the top of my head, a lot probably impossible to get. Wild to me OG Rayman never got a remake/touch up beyond GBA port over the years now that I think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Koudelka
Ape Escape 3
Ar Tonelico: Melody of Eternia
Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica
.hack//IMOQ
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Shadow Hearts: From the New World
Xenosaga episodes 1-3
Rule of Rose
Final Fantasy Duodecim Dissidia
The Third Birthday
Valkyria Chronicles 2

Last edited:

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
I dont believe I owned DC1 on PS3 digital purchase, to test weather adding it to PS+ streaming catalouge will make my previous purchase natively appear in my library. I'll have to wait for RE2, RE3, DC2 drop to find out. But people assured me that was Sony's BC plan going forward. If it's not I'm just done with this company tbh. Why have I got stranded digital purchases that I cant play, and GOG gets remastered texture up-rez's? Capcom clearly have no issue liscensing the game out to GOG. The issue is fucking Sony and I'm sick of them being little bitches who wont make big moves, because their leadership has its head and wallets so far up Valve's and DEI's asses.

This is Sony ffs, I should be logging into a gaming/media "Portal" and seeing 30 years of gaming and movie digital purchases, rent/stream movies and TV shows or games, or take another crack at PSVue (but reuse the PSTV name), when taking-over any live TV channel elements involved in buying WBD lock stock and barrell. I should be running all my media shit from Sony interface, because about 99% of them are Sony stuff like PS, TV, some headphones. Why is ShareFactory this limited pos when they make Sony Vegas? I think PS5 has m/kb input too. There should be a whole push for PS content creation, also backed-by Sony phone/content creation apps to bolster the ecosystem. There's just no synergy at all.

I'm this close to saying fuck it and selling PS5..

What do I want them to drip onto BC streaming? Hell son, I want my hostage'd game purchases back. The good will and patience is gone now

Reactions: J_Paganel

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
I dont believe I owned DC1 on PS3 digital purchase, to test weather adding it to PS+ streaming catalouge will make my previous purchase natively appear in my library. I'll have to wait for RE2, RE3, DC2 drop to find out. But people assured me that was Sony's BC plan going forward. If it's not I'm just done with this company tbh. Why have I got stranded digital purchases that I cant play, and GOG gets remastered texture up-rez's? Capcom clearly have no issue liscensing the game out to GOG. The issue is fucking Sony and I'm sick of them being little bitches who wont make big moves, because their leadership has its head and wallets so far up Valve's and DEI's asses.

This is Sony ffs, I should be logging into a gaming/media "Portal" and seeing 30 years of gaming and movie digital purchases, rent/stream movies and TV shows or games, or take another crack at PSVue (but reuse the PSTV name), when taking-over any live TV channel elements involved in buying WBD lock stock and barrell. I should be running all my media shit from Sony interface, because about 99% of them are Sony stuff like PS, TV, some headphones. Why is ShareFactory this limited pos when they make Sony Vegas? I think PS5 has m/kb input too. There should be a whole push for PS content creation, also backed-by Sony phone/content creation apps to bolster the ecosystem. There's just no synergy at all.

I'm this close to saying fuck it and selling PS5..

What do I want them to drip onto BC streaming? Hell son, I want my hostage'd game purchases back. The good will and patience is gone now
I didn't have my own PS1\2 (in general, they only existed in the form of hacked consoles and pirated games, and I played in PC clubs), but since then I have a couple of games that I sometimes return to, NASCAR Rumble, Test Drive, Twisted Metal, DefJam and others.

And all of this is not available on PS5 in an updated form (CRT shaders, higher resolution), but is available on SteamDeck (as well as on PC, but SteamDeck has the advantage of a small screen that masks the shortcomings of graphics, and its battery life is enough to play comfortably anywhere).