PS Plus Essential Game Leaked

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Idols_City_Hall_Fight-01-1024x576.png

September 2023’s PlayStation Plus Essentials line-up will reportedly be headlined by 2022’s Saints Row reboot.

That’s according to Dealabs user billbil-kun, who has been accurately revealing the PlayStation Plus line-ups almost every month for the past two years. Volition’s Saints Row reboot first released for consoles and PC (via the Epic Games Store) in August 2022. A Steam version was released this month, as well as the game’s third piece of DLC content.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I never have been interested at all in Saints Row. And even less for this specific one.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I tried the “good” saints row games. Junk gta clone. The humor and style was terrible then. I can’t imagine the sterilized sequel does any better when it’s panned by both consumers and critics alike.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I tried the “good” saints row games. Junk gta clone. The humor and style was terrible then. I can’t imagine the sterilized sequel does any better when it’s panned by both consumers and critics alike.

I legitimately have more fun with Saints Row than I do GTA. Saints Row feels like it wants to keep the spirit of the PS2 GTA games alive and just provide silly fun, whereas GTA thinks it's Hollywood and takes a decade to release a single player game that uses the same mission design they've been using for literally over 20 years.

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Another trash month, but not too surprising

I have a question, does Sony remove their games of their 1st Party from the service?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Another trash month, but not too surprising

I have a question, does Sony remove their games of their 1st Party from the service?

You mean for extra? This is the essential tier where the “free” sub games are only available to download for a month (that you keep indefinitely w/ sub). I don’t think anything Sony owned has been delisted yet.

Reactions: SSfox