PS3 software update 4.91 is out

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Remember when we said every Blu-Ray player needs a key from a server… it can be shipped with it or got from internet like PS5 Blu-Ray add-on.

Well this update renew the PS3 Blu-ray keys that probably were near to expire :D
PS4 should receive a similar update in 6-7 years.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Remember when we said every Blu-Ray player needs a key from a server… it can be shipped with it or got from internet like PS5 Blu-Ray add-on.

Well this update renew the PS3 Blu-ray keys that probably were near to expire :D
PS4 should receive a similar update in 6-7 years.
Who knew Sony was the 1st to do disc DRM before the xbone.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I was devastated when my phat died on me. My favorite console. Shit was premium.
Curiosity enough I never had a console dying… to be fair I have all them with except of SNES that I donated some decades ago to a children school.

Well PS1 was probably the most close to die… it become really to read discs until I found out if I tuned it upside down it should read the disc as new.

Half of gen I played my PS1 standing normal in the hack and the other half with flipping it after insert the disc :D

Every year I take a day to test all consoles… that is how I know they work yet 🔥

Edit - This way my PS1 worked like a champ.

03_ps1_ponta_cabeca.jpg

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Curiosity enough I never had a console dying… to be fair I have all them with except of SNES that I donated some decades ago to a children school.

Well PS1 was probably the most close to die… it become really to read discs until I found out if I tuned it upside down it should read the disc as new.

Half of gen I played my PS1 standing normal in the hack and the other half with flipping it after insert the disc :D

Every year I take a day to test all consoles… that is how I know they work yet 🔥

Edit - This way my PS1 worked like a champ.

03_ps1_ponta_cabeca.jpg
Nice, I worked my PS3 to death lol it lasted well beyond what I thought it would.

Reactions: ethomaz