PS5 performance issues of Sable won't be fixed as the developer states that they "need to start making new stuff"

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
What's worse is that this game is on PS Plus, meaning they god paid by Sony to have the game there. Talk about getting paid and running with the cash.

They're on my shit list.

Reactions: Diah and Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What's worse is that this game is on PS Plus, meaning they god paid by Sony to have the game there. Talk about getting paid and running with the cash.

They're on my shit list.
Yup, from now on when I see these devs I won't give them a second thought!

Reactions: Diah

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Anyone who prioritises Xbox needs to be put on notice.

But I've had a look into this studio - it's 2 people. Probably unreasonable for them to be expected to continue sinking time into a patch for no return. Ship a quality game in the first place next time.

Reactions: Zzero

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Sony should remove it.
Console is a safe space for games that at least work well since it's a console and you expect it to be no doubt a best place to play.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022

But I've had a look into this studio - it's 2 people. Probably unreasonable for them to be expected to continue sinking time into a patch for no return. Ship a quality game in the first place next time.
Pretty unreasonable for them to be paid to deliver a game in a platform and then abandon it?

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

The big cheques from MS and Sony paid for patching. This team are just a couple of lazy, greedy assholes.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

They're on my shit list.
The fact that the game runs terribly on the PS5 might be one of the reasons it even appeared on Plus, as it might have been cheaper.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Thankful for their sincerity, it helps reducing the backlog

Screenshot-20231218-000932.png

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Yeah game looks really cool, I started up, looks promising, then the frame rates dropped. Had to google what the hell is going on. Cannot play like this

Reactions: Gamernyc78

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Sony shouldn't be allowing games with issues to be on PS+ essential to begin with. Is there no vetting process?

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Sony shouldn't be allowing games with issues to be on PS+ essential to begin with. Is there no vetting process?
Here lies the problem.
Sony should have told the dev to fix the performance if they were to ever receive the money for getting it into Plus.

The dev clearly lacks the morals to do the right thing, but there's a layer of incompetence on Sony's part as well.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
What pisses me off the most is that these scumbags probably made over 1M quid with the game, and that's from sales alone, not counting the money they got from Sony and MS. They can afford to fix it, and they actively chose not to.

So, genuinely, I hope they go bankrupt. They do not deserve people's money.

Reactions: Puff
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What pisses me off the most is that these scumbags probably made over 1M quid with the game, and that's from sales alone, not counting the money they got from Sony and MS. They can afford to fix it, and they actively chose not to.

So, genuinely, I hope they go bankrupt. They do not deserve people's money.
Yeah, Sony should have an issue with this and do something about it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty