PS5 Pro will have a new updated Dualsense - @Zuby_Tech

ghostwriter74

27 Jun 2023
I won't believe it until I see it. His source is probably some random Twitter account that got the presentation date right over a week ago. Otherwise, the account was 3 minutes off on the length of the presentation and claims the Pro comes with a better Dualsense that has more battery capacity and triggers.

In my opinion, it's nonsense to associate such improvements with the Pro, after all, the first revision of the Dualsense already had better triggers. So it sounds like a banal revision. So the controller will also be included with the Slim from the Pro launch. I would be surprised if Sony even officially communicated this.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Source for this is not zubytech. His just taking off this guy who also got the date of the ps5 pro reveal right and once agaain not crediting the source so he can pretend his an insider.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I wonder what the improvements are going to be. Battery life is a must. I hope they also allow you to change thumbsticks
When was the last time you bought a Dualsense? They've already improved the battery life tremendously. I really dont want to have to buy a new second controller for my Pro when I already have spare Dualsense controllers.

Reactions: ghostwriter74

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
When was the last time you bought a Dualsense? They've already improved the battery life tremendously. I really dont want to have to buy a new second controller for my Pro when I already have spare Dualsense controllers.

I'll say less than a year ago. On week days I have no problems with it because I only play like 2 hours but on sundays I sometimes have to use two controllers if i'm playing something that makes an intensive use of the haptic feedback. Yesterday I played Astro's playroom again from start to finish and I needed to use my second controller for Hogwarts Legacy.

Is not terrible, but is definitely the controller with the worse battery life I used, you do need to charge it every day or every two days. But still is my favorite controller by far, there is no going back after trying adaptative triggers and haptic feedback.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I'll say less than a year ago. On week days I have no problems with it because I only play like 2 hours but on sundays I sometimes have to use two controllers if i'm playing something that makes an intensive use of the haptic feedback. Yesterday I played Astro's playroom again from start to finish and I needed to use my second controller for Hogwarts Legacy.

Is not terrible, but is definitely the controller with the worse battery life I used, you do need to charge it every day or every two days. But still is my favorite controller by far, there is no going back after trying adaptative triggers and haptic feedback.
I bought a new Dualsense off Amazon earlier this summer and the batter last a few days now, alot longer then my controller that came with my PS5 in December 2022.

Reactions: Summer Nightmares

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
In what way improved, battery? Damn insiders coon for any bit of news.
Been blocked Zuby all he does is click bait.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
In what way improved, battery?
We don't know if PS5 Pro will have a different DualSense or not. Pretty likely will use a standard Dual Sense.

But it's possible that maybe Sony could replace the current one with a new revision with a few minor internal tweaks (for both PS5 and PS5 Pro, not just Pro). Or maybe they will just continue with the current one, which seems more likely.

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Could care less, this is definitely one Console from Sony I will never support
Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land