PS5 Riot in NYC

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

1WMkmO.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
This is the best ps5 marketing I’ve ever seen… truly next level.

Friggin hilarious …. I’d feel totally different if I was working in the city right now… but I’m not and I’m quite thankful for that 🤣

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Jimbo was seen in a black SUV grabbing for dear life while the violent mob was trying to snatch the free PS5s.

Live footage

This is the best ps5 marketing I’ve ever seen… truly next level.

Friggin hilarious …. I’d feel totally different if I was working in the city right now… but I’m not and I’m quite thankful for that 🤣
Right before the price drop in USA. They should announce a price increase for public safety 😅

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Sony should just giveaway a PS5 every avenues of Chicago, then record it live on Youtube. It gonna be a battle royale 🔥🔥

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah I saw this but didnt post but I'm in nyc and my son follows Cenat. These dumb ass kids just be looking for any excuse to start nonsense.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
The year 2023 people still hungry for ps5?

Cant just bought it for $500?

Last edited:

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Title inaccurately frames the event as a PS5 giveaway but the massive crowd is caused by AMP streamers Kai and the rest of that crew.

Reactions: AngryRobotBees

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Title inaccurately frames the event as a PS5 giveaway but the massive crowd is caused by AMP streamers Kai and the rest of that

Bro it was an event that was giving away PS5's, computers and game merch. It was indeed a PS5 giveaway amongst other things. The crowd was caused by Cenat stating on social media that he would be giving these things away. This of course was not officially sanctioned.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023

Bro it was an event that was giving away PS5's, computers and game merch. It was indeed a PS5 giveaway amongst other things. The crowd was caused by Cenat stating on social media that he would be giving these things away. This of course was not officially sanctioned.
Yeah but to not mention the perpetrators at all is bad posting.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
The perpetrators are idiot kids that formed a mob. Accurate description of what happened. It was a PS5 riot.

Edit: I find this to be an excellent example of the kind of cultural force the PS5 is at the moment. Enough to make people get mad enough to break shit. Not excusing or condoning this behavior of anyone involved. This shit is stupid 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkknight2149