PSA: October PS+ Extra/Premium titles are now rolling out. Gotham Knights, Disco Elysium, Gungrave G.O.R.E., FAR: Alien Isolation, House of Ashes,

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1697535400554.png

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

• Gotham Knights | PS5
  • Disco Elysium – The Final Cut | PS4, PS5
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes | PS4, PS5
  • Alien: Isolation | PS4
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition | PS4
  • Outlast 2 | PS4
  • Elite Dangerous | PS4
  • FAR: Changing Tides | PS4, PS5
  • Gungrave G.O.R.E.
  • Eldest Souls | PS4, PS5
  • Röki | PS4, PS5
PlayStation Premium | Classics

• Tekken 6 | PS4, PS5
  • Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny | PS4, PS5
  • Ape Escape Academy | PS4, PS5
  • IQ Final | PS4, PS5

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Is Gotham Knights worth playing?
I would say yes, but set expectations, if you expect an arkham type game your gonna be very disappointing.

The gameplay loop for the entire game is basically what you get the first few hours, so you can decide if it's something you want to continue played.

As you unlock stuff for combat it does become a bit better but nothing on the level of arkham games.

Also there are some decent villain side quests that aren't one off missions that are interesting.

Reactions: Gamernyc78 and Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I would say yes, but set expectations, if you expect an arkham type game your gonna be very disappointing.

The gameplay loop for the entire game is basically what you get the first few hours, so you can decide if it's something you want to continue played.

As you unlock stuff for combat it does become a bit better but nothing on the level of arkham games.

Also there are some decent villain side quests that aren't one off missions that are interesting.

I guess I'll skip this one and just play alien isolation and dead island then

Reactions: Gamernyc78