PSA: PS+ Extra/Premium titles are now rolling out. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Humanity, Watch Dogs: Legion, Thymesia, Dishonored & Tomb Raider Games

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

• Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
  • Humanity (PS4, PS5)
  • Watch Dogs Legion (PS4, PS5)
  • Dishonored 2 (PS4)
  • Dishonoured 2: Death of the Outsider (PS4)
  • Sakura: Of Rice and Ruin (PS4)
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
  • Bus Simulator 21: Next Stop (PS4, PS5)
  • The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood (PS4)
  • Thymesia (PS5)
  • Rain World (PS4)
  • Lake (PS4, PS5)
  • Conan Exiles (PS4)
  • Rune Factory 4 Special (PS4)
  • Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (PS4)
PlayStation Premium | Classics

• Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow (PSP)
  • Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light (PSP)
  • Pursuit Force (PSP)
  • Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (PS4)

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Xbots that chose the Series because of Gamepass:

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Xbots that chose the Series because of Gamepass:

Arrested Development Mistake GIF
The ps+ revamp was a massive judo move by sony.

It's basically overshadowing gamepass some months.

This month rift apart and humanity are headliners imo. Rift apart got great reviews and humanity is a day one that is also getting great reviews.

Who'd though you could actually run a great subscription service and still not release your big AAA games day one and devaluing them. A company that knows how to run a sustainable business.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
The ps+ revamp was a massive judo move by sony.

It's basically overshadowing gamepass some months.

This month rift apart and humanity are headliners imo. Rift apart got great reviews and humanity is a day one that is also getting great reviews.

Who'd though you could actually run a great subscription service and still not release your big AAA games day one and devaluing them. A company that knows how to run a sustainable business.
Extra hilarious when you realize that pretty much all Bethesda games have been added to PS+ at some point and the PS+ has had way more Activision games than Gamepass.

Phil Spencer or whoever comes up with these plans for Xbox has a terrible feel for the gaming market. Gamers value slightly older AAA games way more than random indies day one and flopped AA games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Not anywhere near as good as the ps2 games, u really should start with the orginals
Are they even playable on PS4/PS5? So many PS2 games are not available despite the fact that both the PS4 and PS5 are able to run PS2 games.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Kudos to Sony Bend for being one of the few in house devs to want to preserve their legacy.

Reactions: Box

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Kudos to Sony Bend for being one of the few in house devs to want to preserve their legacy.
Do we know it's actually them doing it?

It's absolutely crazy to me how terrible PS+ Premium has been in terms of just making PS1 and PS2 titles available. A new God of War game released and they didn't bother with adding any of the games that came before God of War 3 and only the latest two R&C games are playable natively.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Do we know it's actually them doing it?

It's absolutely crazy to me how terrible PS+ Premium has been in terms of just making PS1 and PS2 titles available. A new God of War game released and they didn't bother with adding any of the games that came before God of War 3 and only the latest two R&C games are playable natively.
I think they do as occasionally they make tweets annoucing they added the trophy support and stuff.

Yah, is a shame how little after thought goes into their legacy preservation. I had hoped they would have expanded Bluepoint and created a BC division within them for stuff like this.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I think they do as occasionally they make tweets annoucing they added the trophy support and stuff.

Yah, is a shame how little after thought goes into their legacy preservation. I had hoped they would have expanded Bluepoint and created a BC division within them for stuff like this.
I just don't get how it isn't worthy to them to hire a few guys to sort this stuff out for their most expensive service tier.

That's without even getting into the lack of native PS3 support, also something that they could easily afford to do.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I get tired when I look at that list. So many I want to try. Besides the obvious I also have to download

Humanity
Sakura
Thymesia
Rain World
Ghostbusters

Hungry Night Court GIF by Laff

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Only if u stream them sadly
PSNow streaming was the worse decision Sony ever done, had they used on 1/10th of that effort building a native PS3 emulator they now would be running a cheaper and better service.

Sony using actual PS3 hardware on their servers in 2023 is grotesque.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Guys, Humanity is LEGIT. Download it asap. It's a really good puzzle game. I'm impressed.